Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for Epistane 60

I wonder if it might be easier to buy more epistane and extend my cycle through my trip and start PCT properly when I get home.

how long have you run the epi ? ive been reccomended and read that a dosage of UP to 6 weeks is best, with 4 an avaerage so you could just continue it through your holiday and stat the pct when you back, but dont exceed 6weeks mate.

maybe drill your body hardcore copletely destroy it in week 5 and then holiday week (6) eating and regrowing and relaxing, then jump on the pct when back, unless you have a gym etc on hoilday than just carry on as normal but might be nice to destry yourself and spend your holiday just relaxing/regrowing and doing holiday stuff...

RUN a liver support Important its an oral steroid/designer supplement so will always be harsh on your liver (alpha alcalated) etc You must protest your liver and kidneys.
get some forged liver support or liv 52 and use on cycle and ensure you drink alot of water afew gallons a day to help your body.

do this while on and follow the other PCT given by these guys

Thanks I am ordering some Forged right now.

maybe drill your body hardcore copletely destroy it in week 5 and then holiday week (6) eating and regrowing and relaxing, then jump on the pct when back, unless you have a gym etc on hoilday than just carry on as normal but might be nice to destry yourself and spend your holiday just relaxing/regrowing and doing holiday stuff...

Thats a good thought. There is a gym at the resort, and I am sure I will hit it some. I think perhaps it will be easier to take a few epistance pills with me than to take the forma, postcycle/unleashed, and daa in my luggage!

I'm going to the Dominican Rep...not sure what their laws or customs agents are like. So I can stash the epistane in a vitamin bottle and all is well.

Top Bottom