Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for Epistane 60

Gamut

Hello all,

So I just bought and started today Epistane 60 from NTBM.

For PCT will PostCycle/Unleashed be enough? I just got new bottles but have never used a product like Epistane before.

Should I plan for something else for PCT?

Thanks.

Should chuck in some forma for ya pct and hcgen, n2guard while on to help with sides and well being

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

Def the forma it's not hugely common but since epi has anti estrogen properties there is always a chance for rebound gyno so having the forma will keep you covered

Thanks guys.

How long does it take to notice if gyno is starting? I am up against a time crunch...using the Epi for the next few weeks before heading to the Caribbean Nov 8.

I figure I could take the postcycle/unleashed the last week along with forma...then pick it up again when I get back a week later.

Thoughts?

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/Post Cycle
Forma
DAA powder

Run that ^^^ for 4 weeks and you'll never miss a beat bro

Don't neglect your pct bring it with you just put it in your checked luggage but don't start pct Jd hen stop for a week or to then pick it back up it will just make recovery harder. Though some say epi is n easy recovery you should not take a cycle lightly and stick to your pct strictly.

Thanks for all the help. I have no idea where I would get Clomid. I'm just really not that "plugged in" to know how to get scripts and such.

So PostCycle/unleashed, forma, and DAA powder...anything else?

I didn't know the Epi would need so much for PCT, I am really glad you guys are helping me out!!!

Liquid clomid at chemicalneed.com

Pct is more important than the actual cycle. Epi has keepable gains, but you have to do your part and make sure you correctly recover

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I wonder if it might be easier to buy more epistane and extend my cycle through my trip and start PCT properly when I get home.

RUN a liver support Important its an oral steroid/designer supplement so will always be harsh on your liver (alpha alcalated) etc You must protest your liver and kidneys.
get some forged liver support or liv 52 and use on cycle and ensure you drink alot of water afew gallons a day to help your body.

do this while on and follow the other PCT given by these guys

Top Bottom