Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 3 weeks of deca+susta

Fabry91

hi... another post, another question...
i stop my cycle for pain while peeing and i have to go to my medic tomorrow... i ve done 3 weeks of deca + sustanon 250 mg of each one every week... so 250+250 for 3 weeks...
now, how do the PCT?
i've got HCG, tribulus, and clomid.

i follow the common protocol or something less aggressive for doses and duration cause of my short cycle?

thanks for support.

bud this is insane here. in this day and age there is no excuse for you to not have everything prepared before starting steroids. this means having your PCT on hand and ready to go, and all your ancillaries as well. I can understand if this was 10 years ago, but in the year 2016 with all your ancillaries so easy to get, NO EXCUSE for getting yourself into this mess and just now trying to figure out how to run your pct!

first off you should have already been in aromasin, otherwise your estrogen levels are SKY HIGH!!

second i wouldn't touch that hcg, if your estrogen is high and you add hcg you are going to have major problems. run your SERM and grab some hcgenerate ES. run those for 8 weeks gradually lowering your SERM dose. assuming you didn't have existing HPTA issues (you ran pre cycle bloods right?) you should recover after 3-4 months post deca

I agree with Steve. Get a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Since you were only on 3 weeks, you just need a good 4 week mini PCT. Once the HCGenerate arrives, dose the following for 30 days:
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day

Next time - Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I have followed my trainer: He build all for Me cuz i m newbie. Was :
6 weeks of cycle

Pct was:
After a week after Last injection use hcg 1000 ui Monday and thursday for 3 weeks then use clomid At 100mg for 5 days.

But reading around i ve taked cognition that it s a crazy pct maybe.. And so ask for a better and soft one..

I have followed my trainer: He build all for Me cuz i m newbie. Was :
6 weeks of cycle

Pct was:
After a week after Last injection use hcg 1000 ui Monday and thursday for 3 weeks then use clomid At 100mg for 5 days.

But reading around i ve taked cognition that it s a crazy pct maybe.. And so ask for a better and soft one..

fire this trainer. he is dangerous and he is going to fuck you up

yes... and maybe it's better that i stopped everything after 3 weeks... bad association of AAS, bad PCT, bad all... have any sense run some AI now? or it's too late and useless?

I agree with Steve. Get a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Since you were only on 3 weeks, you just need a good 4 week mini PCT. Once the HCGenerate arrives, dose the following for 30 days:
HCGenerate ES 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day

Next time - Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

After how much time i start this Little pct?
U suggest me to take aromasin also if i haven't used it until Now?

Top Bottom