Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pb crunch!!

OWL..... Its going to be 3 more weeks?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Probably more like 2 weeks now...a week has passed since we got the update that it would be three weeks. Keep in mind that Nate was thinking ahead a bit and added to the order due to the demand is at 1000% so he is anticipating a mass swarm of orders for protein as soon as it hits the shelves...hopefully this will be satisfactory to all of our loyal NTBM customers?

Is this the longest thread ever about an out of stock item? I wanted to be a part of it.:supercool

Its because pb crunch is awesome! I got me a bag this past time it was available and I loved it. It was going too fast so I started using my other flavored so I wouldn't use it all up. I still have about a half a bag. I have some gear too!

This may be a strange question, but what exactly does PB crunch taste like? If you were to describe the taste or name an equivalent, is it like the crispy crunch chocolate bar? Is it like crunchy peanut butter in liquid form?

Top Bottom