Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patsfan, and man or a bitch? you decide

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
1) I said "thank you to those who gave me K"
2) you said "Bullshit, no one gave you K except subz and the other"
3) I said I'll put a million up on that
4) you apparently agreed since you kept asking for a screen shot
5) I posted a screen shot showing clearly that I received green K from someone other than subz and the other, BEFORE your bullshit callout
6) only step left is : Patsfan proves he's a man of his word and makes good on his bet.

it appears as though at the time u made the wager you in fact lost to patsfan. 4:58 was when the claim was made and u had 2 greens, who r unknown... why not post the screenshot when u made the wager instead of at least 2 hrs later?? u welching is b.s.

Patsfan = the best of bros. an overflowing cup filled with the cream of human goodness...

Holy Fucking Shit...

Can you people not read?

I GAVE LESTAT KARMA BECAUSE OF HIS INITIAL FREAKING POST. I dont know what time he made the post and I dont give a fat rat's ass. I gave him a PRIVATE K note because I agreed with why he began the thread.

Now what?

Good God, is it THAT important?

I dont know what is worse - the hypocrasy of how/why some board members seem to shed tears or all this nonsense over WHO gave LeStat K and when they gave it to them. :rolleyes:

hstern said:
it appears as though at the time u made the wager you in fact lost to patsfan. 4:58 was when the claim was made and u had 2 greens, who r unknown... why not post the screenshot when u made the wager instead of at least 2 hrs later?? u welching is b.s.
there is a time stamp on the karma, when the screen cap was posted is completely irrelevant.

Top Bottom