Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Patrick Ramsey is a COCKSMOKE

Lumberg

New member
They should've left him duct-tped to the goalposts ALL NIGHT.

What a cocky kid, he pays too much attention to his agent. He should've just gone to camp. Dickhead.
 
THanks to whoever sent me unsigned karma--spentagn is it you?

Just so you know this is the only pic I happened to have handy, I have no particular affinity for Iron Mike.

asshole.

JC
 
joncrane said:
THanks to whoever sent me unsigned karma--spentagn is it you?

Just so you know this is the only pic I happened to have handy, I have no particular affinity for Iron Mike.

asshole.

JC

No, dipshit, I sign my negative karma. See?
 
LOL at spentagn.

leoooo-oser.

Yeah he is going to be awesome for the 'skins. I just think it is ridiculous when f'ing rookies hold out.

I am going to have to get used to him but I am pissed right now.

It was funy to see the picture of Spurrier driving by his taped up ass too.

Rookies should all get the exact same in their first year, then renegotiate going to their second year. College athletes should be competing for the chance to prove themselves in the NFL, not fat contracts.

JC
 
agreed.

Nothing pisses me off more than a rookie holding out. Remember JD Drew?? He held out for months until he was eventually traded. He wanted millions more, his teammates lost all respect for him. He kept saying that he was worth much more despite never playing a major league game. What a scumbag, I say you have to prove yourself first.

What has he done in the majors?? nothing, he is an average outfielder, not a superstar at all, what a waste of money.
 
Top Bottom