Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

panaxoside roids

Dally7

are this any close to real AAS when it comes to results, or it just another advertisement strategy with regular supplements inside? I know natural paranoxide from ginseng helps to gain mass and loose weight, are this roids made out of ginseng or something?

Ginseng is made up of ginsenosides, also called Panaxosides. There are 12 major panaxosides that are isolated, but it's hard to purify them. The molecules have low bioavailability due to both metabolism and poor intestinal absorption.

On paper, they look great but in a real world sense, you will notice nothing from them what so ever. It's a marketing scam. They aren't absorbed by humans very well. The only way I could see them working would be if you some how made a topical or injectable version of the product.

When it really comes down to it, they only thing that will produce AAS like results is AAS themselves. If you are looking for a source of steroids, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section

not at all. don't waste your money on this garbage

the closest thing you can get in a natural supplement would be hcgenerate and hcgenerate ES .. they are both chalk full of ingredients to boost T levels and give you that on feeling without being suppressive

Those aren't steroids and you will not get gains even close to steroids. If you want a legal product that will give you nice gains then go with SARMs. If you want steroid like gains then just go with steroids.

This is what I call good marketing and simply scamming naive people.

Nothing will do as close in terms of muscle building as steroids. Sarms are a much milder version of that, but they are also not even close to actual hormones. However, the nice thing about SARMS is that they have little to no side effects, unlike roids.

Top Bottom