Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxys

real oxy users cook them up and inject them like heroin, they are a waste of a good drug if taken any other way.

Thanks, i just wondered cause i thought it was simply oral, and then my source emailed me saying he had 40mg in his nose.

well till next bondage day eating

painly

hands down most dangerous recreational drug on the streets, this shit is more addictive then heroin. This shit is morphine and it WILL fuck you up.

visions said:
hands down most dangerous recreational drug on the streets, this shit is more addictive then heroin. This shit is morphine and it WILL fuck you up.

With restraint I am stopping myself from heinously insulting your intelligence. I supppose you must get your info from tv specials about "Oxy". I have news for you. "Oxy" is simply a concentrated form of Percocet with out the tylenol in it.
Heroin, Dilaudid, Oxymorphone, and Fentanyl (China White) are all MANY times more addictive than Oxycontin. Also Oxycodone is NOT Morphine. The problem about "Oxy" being deadly is that it comes in high strength tablets-as high as 40mg,80, and even 160mg tablets.
An 80mg oxy is equal to 16 fucking percocets. Chew that? Sure. Better know CPR and have Narcan on hand unless you have a 1 gram a day smack habit.

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
With restraint I am stopping myself from heinously insulting your intelligence. I supppose you must get your info from tv specials about "Oxy". I have news for you. "Oxy" is simply a concentrated form of Percocet with out the tylenol in it.
Heroin, Dilaudid, Oxymorphone, and Fentanyl (China White) are all MANY times more addictive than Oxycontin. Also Oxycodone is NOT Morphine. The problem about "Oxy" being deadly is that it comes in high strength tablets-as high as 40mg,80, and even 160mg tablets.
An 80mg oxy is equal to 16 fucking percocets. Chew that? Sure. Better know CPR and have Narcan on hand unless you have a 1 gram a day smack habit.

I stand corrected and thank you for the restraint. But I think people do not have a clear understanding of how dangerous it can be, I just know this from what I have seen, the fuckin junkies in the neighborhood are goin crazy over this shit. I also know first hand through acquantinces more than one death. Sorry if I misinformed anybody, just speaking of my experience surrounding this narcotc which is a timed released form of oxycodone, an opium derivative, which is the same active ingredient in percocet as you had stated. MScontin on the other hand is morphine based pain killer right?

Shit is just bad news...
Anything that makes you dip in and out of consciousness and calls it fun is insane...
Damn stuff first time tore my stomach up like I ate that pepper in the chile off of the Simpsons...
Stick with the G, with no withdrawal...
From what my friends say about the shit they do,
The withdrawal from them is the worst...
Bent over and geezing for more...
Crazy...Remember, they are for Cancer patients...
If your friend is being a snortbag...
Tell him to count his days, no control......

Same people doing the same things....
Its never ending and on my nerves...
Why would someone want to feel that way all the time???
It does nothing positive...
I Don't understand???
:confused:

Top Bottom