Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxymetholone NOVICE.

JamesBowin

Hi there,
From a reliable member of my gym i have acquired 6 weeks worth of oxymetholone and proviron (estrogen limiter)
I would trust the guy who i got them from with my life as he has bene in bodybuilding for over 15 years and has done everything under the sun. Although, i am the type of person who needs reassurance after resassurance after reassurance.

I have never taken steroids, would a 6 week cycle of oxymetholone along with proviron fuck me up? I have been told, 50mg of oxymetholone with the proviron and i would see virtually no side affects, but after reading some forums i am still worried.

My friend has been on this for 1 week and gained nearly 8 lbs.

Please give me some reassurance.

James.

tell us a little about yourself. anadrol should be used later down your anabolic steroid cycle road. Less is more at this point in your early AAS career.

Height: 6"1' or near enough
Weight 154.8 lbs.

I know, im skinny :p

Im no expert on AAS but to me id say you gotta get your diet and training in way better check before you go to the next level. anadrol from what i hear is pretty powerful. friend of mine just got done with a cycle. first time he used anadrol and he said it was pretty harsh. he ran it with deca/test e

Im no expert on AAS but to me id say you gotta get your diet and training in way better check before you go to the next level. anadrol from what i hear is pretty powerful. friend of mine just got done with a cycle. first time he used anadrol and he said it was pretty harsh. he ran it with deca/test e

My diet and training is fine, its just im new to any weight training at all.

ive put on aorund 16 pounds in 12 weeks, thats when i started...so its not goign to badly.

I eat 3 eggs every morning with 3 slices of toast, usually a shite lunch, and 2 chicken breast fillets with potato and veg for my tea. along with around 80g worth of protein in protein powder throughout the day.

Should i train for about another month ebfore getting on it?

at 6'1 id wait until you are like 190 and thats min.. right now you are making noob gains from just starting. soak up all those gains. get to a plateau and try something..

how old are you?

as stated mate oxy very harsh drug especailly for first cycle dbol would be a better choice for 6 to 8 weeks at 30mg a day .

at 6'1 id wait until you are like 190 and thats min.. right now you are making noob gains from just starting. soak up all those gains. get to a plateau and try something..

how old are you?

im 17..i might just leave it then...i cbf with bodybuilding now :)

im 17..i might just leave it then...i cbf with bodybuilding now :)

Don't use shit, you're too young. You'll fuck yourself up if you start messing with AAS so young. End of discussion. Sorry bro. You've got more hormones racing through your body naturally than you know. Use them while you have them.

Top Bottom