Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Oxanabol 4x Stronger than Anavar? ? ?

steelmass

New member
I just read a trusted source that claimed that BD's Anavar - Oxanabol - is 4x stronger than normal Anavar. This can't be so... or am I incorrect?
 
steelmass said:
I just read a trusted source that claimed that BD's Anavar - Oxanabol - is 4x stronger than normal Anavar. This can't be so... or am I incorrect?
That would have to mean that 'regular' oxandolone is around 25% pure, whereas BD is somehow 100% pure....

That is not true at all. USP 24 is about the oldest oxandrolone (Anavar) powder you will see anyone selling, and it is almost always around 96-98% pure... So, to answer your question, sounds like he either had some bad information or he was just blowing smoke up your ass :)
 
i think they mean the BD are 10mg tab and they are 4 times stronger in "dosage" than a regular 2.5mg tab bro....
 
haha - ya I think he had bad information cuz it was a looong write up on it, not a personal conversation. And they are 10mg Tabs just like every other ones... I guess its just incorrect.
 
steelmass said:
I just read a trusted source that claimed that BD's Anavar - Oxanabol - is 4x stronger than normal Anavar. This can't be so... or am I incorrect?


Where are you getting your information??

British Dragon says nothing about this, if anything it's just the supplier trying to hype up the product.
 
original early anavar was 2.5mg per tab by Searle Laboratories. SPA Labs of Europe was also popular with the early 2.5mg tabs. It wasn't until the 2000 era you heard of anavar(oxandrolone) greater than 2.5mg, if so , you would suspect a fake.
 
dugie65 said:
Where are you getting your information??

British Dragon says nothing about this, if anything it's just the supplier trying to hype up the product.

Its on their website, the source. It is in the same format as the BD website, except I guess the information is BSed...
 
Top Bottom