Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Overeating

Mystogan

Hey guys, it looks like a big problem is coming out and I wanna ask you some advices to fix it before it becomes unstoppable.

After a 6 month diet I dropped my body fat from 30+% to single digit %. I work out 5-6 weekly with zero cardio ( because of university I don't have time and strength is limited ) but i never had problems with foods and I have ever eaten like planned.

After I don't know what but I started to eat many unplanned carbs after planned meals.
Now I started with fats as well and today, after another big cheat ( chocolate, peanuts, whole bread, etc.. After lunch ) I decided to write cuz I can't hold it anymore.
I don't want to lose all the sacrifice I did and became again fat as hell.. Abs became less visible as well in the last days and that makes me sick because.. Ya know, after being injured for years for a big stomach this is the last thing I want to happen.. But I still can't hold it.. Maybe a little outburst was important to me so thanks to read this post, even if you don't have advices for me.. I really don't want to lose to it ..

This is a hard time of year because of crappy weather, gyms being closed for holidays and too much temptation in food and alcohol.. everyday I go on youtube and find some motivational videos or speeches that get me fired up and helo me stay on track..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

This is a hard time of year because of crappy weather, gyms being closed for holidays and too much temptation in food and alcohol.. everyday I go on youtube and find some motivational videos or speeches that get me fired up and helo me stay on track..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

^^this

Honestly, if you dropped from 30% to single digit body fat, you know what you are doing.. and how your body works. Being to strict or worried about things may backfire on you. I think it is easier to stay lean, rather than getting lean. You see the changes on your body quickly. I think you should relax, take a break, enjoy the holidays. Then get back to it the beginning of the year. You might feel fat when you over eat, but in the long run.. you're not going to put on 20 pounds in a couple weeks.

I've been there man. Whatever you do don't give up. While slips can be depressing, going back to where you were would be far worse. Tomorrow is a new day.

Thanks for all guys!

I enjoyed this Christmas and I'll be back in gym next Monday.
Today I ate I don't know how many calories and, actually, I don't care. Taking a little break from my strict diet will give me a positive mood and the chance to regain strength as well.

Tomorrow I'll continue to follow my diet like nothing was happened. It will take few weeks to lose this few pounds and be lean as before but I'm not really going to compete or whatever, I can easily lose few weeks on my plan!

For what concerns the overeating episodes, I finally understood that I did them because of stupid reasons ( feelings, etc.. ) so I'm sure: I WON'T give it up again, especially for emotional shit ;)

Thanks again guys!

Thanks for all guys!

I enjoyed this Christmas and I'll be back in gym next Monday.
Today I ate I don't know how many calories and, actually, I don't care. Taking a little break from my strict diet will give me a positive mood and the chance to regain strength as well.

Tomorrow I'll continue to follow my diet like nothing was happened. It will take few weeks to lose this few pounds and be lean as before but I'm not really going to compete or whatever, I can easily lose few weeks on my plan!

For what concerns the overeating episodes, I finally understood that I did them because of stupid reasons ( feelings, etc.. ) so I'm sure: I WON'T give it up again, especially for emotional shit ;)

Thanks again guys!

I just wanted to say this has happened to me, but the reason it happened was because I didn't allow my self a cheat meal once a week, if you haven't done this may incorporate one in and you'll feel so much better and really stick to your diet hope this helps!

Top Bottom