Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osteopathy My new Best Friend!!

Kaizen

Hey all,

Just got back from seeing my new Osteopath and OH MY GOD! he did this really gentle manipulation on me and I walked out feeling like jello and all the pain that I didn't realize I was living with still in my neck and shoulder...Gone!! Now I'm feeling the antagonist pain on the Left sidefrom constantly being tense to balance teh right.... My best girl Jockdoc is at Osteopathic Med school and she's been telling me she'll need to practice when she comes home for Christmas OH YEAH (not like I mind beautiful fit women putting their hands on me anytime but this will be a bonus!)

The technique he uses isn't snap crackle pop he uses what is called cranial manipulation (but he doesn't work just on your head) it is incredibly gentle subtle movement in several places from the ankle and Gastroc to the mid spine to tailbone and midspine to base of the neck and then the base of the skull.... His hands were incredibly hot (energy wise and to the touch) It was intense! he picked up so many blocks and breaks..Things I'd forgotten to mention to him....I walked out feeling really supple... He suggested I not lift todayand see how my body responds through tomorrow he said I will probably be sore ... i've had energy balancing work before and massage but nothing as directed as this it was amazing!!

I think I may have to look into something like this... my neck and spine are so sore that I can often hardly turn my head.

Does health insurance cover this? Or is this still considered "alternative medicine".

Kaizen,

Is this called "cranio-sacral"? I've had that, and it's great. Sometimes I'll go into a half-sleep and one of my body parts, like an arm or leg, will jump. Really cool, and I DO feel like Jello afterwards.

Bikinimom-
My insurance covers it and it seems like most of them are...they don't cover him as he's not part of their plan at the moment so I pay and they reimburse 80% ... THey are medical doctors so you can argue it with the insurancce if need be but I'd definitely check... I've seen PTs and Neuros and they've manipulated and done all kinds of things and I haven't walked out feeling supple pain relieved maybe but it was back in an hour or so it's been several hours and I'm still feeling good... on the right side the left side is getting more sore...

Fit- yep cranial sacral osteopathic manipulation.....

I will sing it's praises today !!LALALALALALALALALALALALAALA!! and next week when I go for treatment 2..... on my birthday no less what better way to start my day!!!

Top Bottom