Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine shutdown counter productive?

To be more accurate Ostarine supresses me instantly. I know this because my boys instantly get much smaller and sex drive goes down ect. I just don't see the point of taking the stuff without hcg or something of the like. Testosterone is important for a lot of reasons. I take 25mgs daily.

whats your dosage? lower the dosage or hcgenerate is your best friend!

I'm taking 20 mg osta with hcgenerate and formeron and I am having none of the issues you describe

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

To be more accurate Ostarine supresses me instantly. I know this because my boys instantly get much smaller and sex drive goes down ect. I just don't see the point of taking the stuff without hcg or something of the like. Testosterone is important for a lot of reasons. I take 25mgs daily.

Without labs its all just speculation.

you need to be running hcgenerate on cycle... are you sure you are running only 25mg a day? I have never heard of this issue at that dosage...

you do realize testosterone is suppressive correct?

you do realize hcg smashed your LH and FSH?

this post and your first post make zero sense to me

i think you need to do a lot more reading before making threads like this. there is no way osta 'shut you down' that fast. go run bloods and you will see for yourself

Everything I've read on this forum and elsewhere has indicated that Ostarine is only slightly suppressive. Your testosterone might be extremely low for you to be completely shutdown when taking Ostarine.

Even though Ostarine is only slightly suppressive, I have seen numerous recommendations that DAA be stacked with it. So, what you're experiencing could be partially true and a placebo affect. It's still odd what you're reporting when you say "suppresses me instantly".

I'm currently taking Ostarine at 12.5mg. I'm also stacking it with DAA and Universal Animal-Test. I'm doing well in the libido department with this stack. You could look into it.

Top Bottom