Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine or Helladrol

agree with the guys above but if you are set on using one OR the other. i would run the helladrol.I find it gives better gains then osta but osta is much more versatile.

yes, followed by the sarms triple stack...

Is it required that the triple stack is done in a certain. period of time after a cycle? Or can you take bridge up until the point that you want to do the triple stack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Is it required that the triple stack is done in a certain. period of time after a cycle? Or can you take bridge up until the point that you want to do the triple stack

You should start the triple stack right when you complete pct from helladrol... You are fine to go right into the bridge... You can take a week off if you feel its necessary but you can go right into it... That is the most optimal way to run it...

Do you feel its beneficial to run shorter cycles and recover faster as opposed to longer cycles with longer breaks in between?

Do you feel its beneficial to run shorter cycles and recover faster as opposed to longer cycles with longer breaks in between?

There are advantages to both... it really depends on the person, the goals, the variables... its a different scenario for everyone and every situation...

I hate to say it but the feeling of being on is where its at and im at the top of my game... Being 31 I feel it's too early in the game to cruise. So it seems blasting once a quarter would be optimal in my case. The recovery and time off would be shorter putting me back in the game earlier.

Top Bottom