Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Osta + S4 or Osta + gw 50156?

Toosje

guys,

Im coming out of PCT this week and Im looking to start in 3 weeks with either osta + S4 or osta + gw 50156.

My goals are to keep the gains from last cycle and shed the fat off. I will try to do this mostly by dieting, cardio will be at a minimum. Which will suit my goals the best?

depends on your goals.

osta will hold muscle the best of the 3 imo.osta will add the most muscle.s4 will shread you up more.s4 has more sides.

Run the triple stack, if not i would go with osta+gw... im sure others will say s4 but my experiences with it, wasnt as good as others.

best place for sarms is+===sarmssearch.com

I won't take all three because of financial issues. Yes I'm gonna run osta anyway, still have plenty at home. Hurricane do you reckon GW will shed more bodyfat than S4 would? Even without cardio?

I won't take all three because of financial issues. Yes I'm gonna run osta anyway, still have plenty at home. Hurricane do you reckon GW will shed more bodyfat than S4 would? Even without cardio?

GW is definitely better for shedding fat. No question at all.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

yes! very much so.s4 is better if you are at or near the bf% you want to be at..

gw is MUCH better for bf loss.. no question about it

I loved S4. It is excellent for strength and helps with fat loss. GW was much better for fat loss IMO and it has virtually no sides. I would go with Ostarine and GW for your goals.

I agree do the full Sarm stack! Never used s4 personally but sarmssearch osta and GW are the best by far.

osta is the best for holding muscle

gw is the best by far for fat loss

and s4 is the best for shredding you up, once you are at or near your desired bodyfat percentage..

best i can put it from my perspective. Make the choice yourself good friend

Top Bottom