Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Orals on airplane

Graceless

Flying out tomorrow and I was planning on bringing all my supps and possibly my tbol for my current cycle. If I was just bringing the tbol I wouldn't be too worried but all my supps could very well attract attention. I'm starting to think it's not worth the risk but does anyone have any experience doing this and have any suggestions? Thanks guys.

I put them in another bottle (allergy, fever reducer, etc) in my bathroom bag. Because I once had my bathroom bags searched (because of the liquids), I pull my bathroom bag out of my suitcase and put it directly in the tray with my wallet, keys and phone.

I actually feel a lot safer putting it right in front of their face rather than burying the pills in a suitcase.

Nowadays, probably 80-90% of the travelers are carrying some sort of prescription medicine. I've never seen anyone bothered.

Flying out tomorrow and I was planning on bringing all my supps and possibly my tbol for my current cycle. If I was just bringing the tbol I wouldn't be too worried but all my supps could very well attract attention. I'm starting to think it's not worth the risk but does anyone have any experience doing this and have any suggestions? Thanks guys.

Overnight mail them to wherever your going

Jeez, just put the Tbol in an aspirin, tylenol or vitamin bottle. Even if they confiscate it are they going to send it to a lab for analysis?

TBOL becomes Tylenol,,,ANADROL becomes Ibuprofen,,,thats the idea ;)

Just image the thousand if not millions of people each day traveling with prescription type meds. They don't bring scripts with them. I couldn't image TSA interrogating people with cancer, depression, high BP, infections, aids, low T, etc. about their pills and whether or not they brought their script with them.

It's probably happened in a very unique and suspicious situation. But it would be rare.

The only reason I'm worried is because I have my Transaderm, Forma, N2guard, Slin, etc with me...any last thoughts before I go for it?

Top Bottom