Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral tren?

ThaGeneral

What up! Anyone have experience with oral tren? I got a line on some that looks really nice but ive never tried it yet and dont know anyone who has.......
Pros and cons would be appriciated!
Thanks

Pretty new here and haven't any first hand experience with oral tren. I have heard that it is EXTREMELY toxic to the liver. Was told to avoid it at all cost and go injectable for tren.

Yeah i think it might be similar to the methyl test? Im pretty sure the techincal name for it is methyltrienolone! Ive heard its toxic but really what isnt? Really im just looking for personal experiences........ Thanks

Ive tried it and still prefer the injectable TREN ACE/HEX/ENAN anyday.

i have my hands on RAW Propionyltrenbolone its not a new drug. But its fairly new to our purposes. There are a few logs out there using it for contest prep. So far only 6mg per day are needed to see sick results. guys ran it for 5-6 weeks with blood results, liver was hardly effected whatsoever.
Will be running this new oral tren, they have been calling it p-tren along side with anavar. Will let you guys know how it goes. Will be doseing 2mg 3x a day.... Since its very fast acting. here is a cut and paste of a small little write up on it. Guys even prefer it over Methyl tren as well.

Propionyltrenbolone (2 Grams powder)

This is a new form of oral trenbolone, and is likely, dose for dose, the second most powerful AAS next to Methyltren. But from our very early and small sample testing, considerably less toxic.

This is a brand new product and maybe the best AAS ever to come along. I'll explain why I think that may be true below. Plus I'll put a link to a log thread that backs that up somewhat, below.

It is also dose for dose the best value out there. Two grams is at least 1000 strong doses. It's at least two years worth for one person. It may go much further than that as we used a dose of 2 mg twice a day in our initial test with a small nuber of subjects.

Why do I think it may be the best AAS ever?

1) It is incredibly fast acting. It transforms your physique noticeably in the first 24 hours if you have any kind of a build at all. (If you have 25 percnt body fat and never lift I can't imagine it showing. But say 15 percent or under, and some muscle from weightlifting, you will be amazed.

2) It burns fat faster than any other AAS.

3) It gives an incredible amount of energy. Unlike anything Ive ever felt from any other AAS.

3) It seems to help cardio. This is just anectdotal from myself and several users as we have no way of testing this.

4) It seams to be far less liver toxic than Methyl Tren, but even with bloodwork in we want to testing more to be sure.

5) As stated above, it is cheaper per dose than anything out there.

6) A super experienced bodybuilder that has tested it for us believes it may be the best contest prep AAS ever as well. He wrote the thread below.

There is more, but remeber, this is so new, even the things stated above are still uncertain. Though we are fairly confident of them to varying degrees.

So please try to run a log on your favorite forum and ad to the general knowlege of this substance for everyone's benefit. And please, get bloodwork done if possible to verify our findings for your own and everone else's benefit and safety.

Here is the journal link,

IronJuggernauts.com Forums

i have my hands on RAW Propionyltrenbolone its not a new drug. But its fairly new to our purposes. There are a few logs out there using it for contest prep. So far only 6mg per day are needed to see sick results. guys ran it for 5-6 weeks with blood results, liver was hardly effected whatsoever.
Will be running this new oral tren, they have been calling it p-tren along side with anavar. Will let you guys know how it goes. Will be doseing 2mg 3x a day.... Since its very fast acting. here is a cut and paste of a small little write up on it. Guys even prefer it over Methyl tren as well.

Propionyltrenbolone (2 Grams powder)

This is a new form of oral trenbolone, and is likely, dose for dose, the second most powerful AAS next to Methyltren. But from our very early and small sample testing, considerably less toxic.

This is a brand new product and maybe the best AAS ever to come along. I'll explain why I think that may be true below. Plus I'll put a link to a log thread that backs that up somewhat, below.

It is also dose for dose the best value out there. Two grams is at least 1000 strong doses. It's at least two years worth for one person. It may go much further than that as we used a dose of 2 mg twice a day in our initial test with a small nuber of subjects.

Why do I think it may be the best AAS ever?

1) It is incredibly fast acting. It transforms your physique noticeably in the first 24 hours if you have any kind of a build at all. (If you have 25 percnt body fat and never lift I can't imagine it showing. But say 15 percent or under, and some muscle from weightlifting, you will be amazed.

2) It burns fat faster than any other AAS.

3) It gives an incredible amount of energy. Unlike anything Ive ever felt from any other AAS.

3) It seems to help cardio. This is just anectdotal from myself and several users as we have no way of testing this.

4) It seams to be far less liver toxic than Methyl Tren, but even with bloodwork in we want to testing more to be sure.

5) As stated above, it is cheaper per dose than anything out there.

6) A super experienced bodybuilder that has tested it for us believes it may be the best contest prep AAS ever as well. He wrote the thread below.

There is more, but remeber, this is so new, even the things stated above are still uncertain. Though we are fairly confident of them to varying degrees.

So please try to run a log on your favorite forum and ad to the general knowlege of this substance for everyone's benefit. And please, get bloodwork done if possible to verify our findings for your own and everone else's benefit and safety.

Here is the journal link,

IronJuggernauts.com Forums

Enjoy not being here anymore

Top Bottom