Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

opinions on Ephedrine Pre Workout

fernandihf

I know many guys who prefer ephedra instead of regular preworkout, they say it increased energy and fat burning, my question if it has to be taken by itself or you can take it with your workout supplement? would be risky it might be cause an energy rush? - I can still buy this on ebay and craigslist

What workout supplement are you referring to?.. I would take Ephedrine by itself to start and if I see I need an extra something more add cafe or a pre-workout

Sent from my BLU LIFE 8 using Tapatalk

preworkout drinks are the devil.

not only are they counter productive to your workouts but they also fuck up your sleep.

swap to a pre workout meal instead that is quality and learn how to eat properly. i was working out with a friends son the other week and he met me at the gym at 5pm. i told him ahead of time make sure you eat properly, he told me had a waffle all day.. that is why guys are not growing, they aren't eating.. you need food for fuel.. stop depending on pre workout stims for your energy

Top Bottom