Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions Needed

mentalcoach

I am planning on opening a wellness/performance enhancement center and would love to get input from you guys. I want to offer workshops on sport psychology topics like goal setting, motivation, self awareness - have classes for coaches on positive coaching, dealing with parents - and offer team building workshops, individual mental training, strength and conditioning and things like that for the performance enhancement part of the center.
For the wellness component, I would like to have exercise for special populations, stress management workshops, a get fit program for teens and children and I plan to offer personal training both in the center or at the client's home.
Right now I'm looking for a health club to take over so that I won't have to go out and buy all of the gym equipment and that kind of thing.
What kind of advice or comments can you give me?
Thank you in advance.
ALR

Its very good thing you are going to do. I have joined Teambuildingsolutions few times ago. I got chance to learn more from there. I love sports events over there most.

death was clearly a surprise to anybody World Health Organization browse it throughout its preliminary book, and affirmative it outlined the Chris Parker figure once and for all.

Top Bottom