Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Only Letrozole for PTC?

doanekw

New member
Can I just take letro instead of clomid/nolva for PTC?
It seems to me if letro block like 98% of test conversion to estrogen, then why do I need to block the receptors with clomid/nolva?

If so what are the doses? Sides effects? I heard as low as .25 mg shuts off your sex drive like a bitch for awhile?

Anyone used this for PCT?

Thanks
~k
 
dude I have been? Everyone says somthing different about it....

I have a bunch of letro and clomid, and a mild case of gyno (tiny little BB under the right nip)
Just Finished a 6 week D-bol kick start cycle> (30 mg ED) I was supose to get my Test 250 to finish the cycle but it fell through.....

Anyway what the Fark should I do now for PTC? Plus my Test should be here in like 2 weeks? I got some great gains and I dont wanna lose em!!!!

Help!!!
 
Just run the Clomid then...Letro is a bad idea for PCT. Although I understand AIFM works fine (and you can get it quickly...hint, hint) as well. You don;t want to completely kill estro during PCT, just keep in check while natural test restarts (at least thats the theory). Check out the stickies in the PCT section.
 
The key is to block estrogen receptors, not eliminate estrogen. A SERM is what you really need.

Unless you'd like to have both a limp penis and gyno...then by all means.
 
y r u runnin dbol by itself and starting test later u shuld start both @ the same time and u shouldnt start a cycle til everything is in place. be sure to be careful in the future
 
doanekw said:
dude I have been? Everyone says somthing different about it....

I have a bunch of letro and clomid, and a mild case of gyno (tiny little BB under the right nip)
Just Finished a 6 week D-bol kick start cycle> (30 mg ED) I was supose to get my Test 250 to finish the cycle but it fell through.....

Anyway what the Fark should I do now for PTC? Plus my Test should be here in like 2 weeks? I got some great gains and I dont wanna lose em!!!!

Help!!!


nope bro, you have clearly not done "enough" research. Like already mention, first off, you always get your complete cyc in hand including PCT before you even start. 2nd, clomid/nolva is completely different from Letro. Letro is a very strong AI that helps keep estrogen levels significantly low. Clomid/nolva is going to be important for Post cycle therapy to get your body producing natural test again. Sometimes/ most of the time, HCG is needed to begin PCT inorder to "jumpstart" your nuts, which mimicks LH and then use the nolva and clomid to get natural levels flowing again. read up bro. dont get in too big of a hurry.
 
Yeah thanx yall, I read all the PCT stickies. I just wanted some outside info....
I'll never start a cycle again untill I have ALL my shit in hand, Bad idea

Thanx

~k
 
Top Bottom