Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ONe+

I just started an eight week cycle, I'm using it for cutting. I've only been on for four days but strength is up and I've lost noticeable fat above and beyond what is typical for cutting. So far I'm giving it a tentative thumbs up. The only sides are about 10 minutes of burning when applied to a freshly shaved bodypart and my skin is slightly more oily. FYI, never apply the stuff on a portion of your body where it may accidently touch your scrotum, damn that hurt..... :(

I'd advise rotating sites as often as possible. I generally recommend someone putting 2 squirts on the inside bicep/elbow of each arm and 1 on each intercostal for 3 days. Then the next three days switching it up to the backs of the knee and shoulder area. This will minimize any drying effect it may have. One+ is an excellent value. I have more feedback from users who did ONE and 4Aderm (which is the same thing). I guess people feel that can dose it out more correctly than someone else.

Top Bottom