Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One+ with D-bol

UKRogue

I am not sure which board to post this on, but here goes anyway.

I have just purchased some ONE+. I also have a quantity of D-bol. I am considering stacking the two. This is what I will do. 3 weeks on 12 sprays x 2 and 8 x tabs ED. Off for 6 weeks in order to pass a drug test. Followed by 6 weeks on One+ 12 sprays x 2 ED and 8 x tabs ED for weeks 1, 2, 4 and 6. Not sure about the D-bol for the last 6 week cycle though, whether I should do the 4 weeks back to back or split them up or even when they should sit in the cycle, I don't really want to stay on D-bol for more than 4 weeks during the 6 week cycle.

Why Just do do test and d-bol? well injecting is kind of hard where I am living at the mo and I only have access to prop at min which means it will be a real pain in the backside (excuse the pun) having to sneak away for EOD/ED injections, where as spraying myself doesn't raise an eyebrow.

Has anyone tried this, and if not does anyone have any suggestions?

I think the extra estrogen from D-bol (beyond what 4-AD would provide) would go well with the 1-test.

You could also do just the ONE+, then do the D-bol, mornings only for a few weeks after you come off, to provide some anabolism, while hopefully not inhibiting the HPTA much.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, will try what I planned (had started anyway!!). I will keep the D Bol at the start of the 6 weeks at somewhere like 30 - 50mg ED for 28 days. I will get back with the results.

Top Bottom