Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the ingredients in dieselbolan AND blocking tren gyno

themanc84

I want to run a dieselbolan/tren tfo cycle before they disappear...im just worried about getting gyno from tren...one of the ingredients in dieselbolan is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy...I read this about it...Is it the same compound?

"The active compound in Millennium Sport Technologies’ Ethyl 13 Xtreme is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. Nobody will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to...Loss of Libido. (In comparison Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, Ethyl 13 Xtreme is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in test & libido. This compound has been referred to as the anti-Deca -Dick/Tren-Dick compound. Research suggests that the Ethyl 13 Xtreme compound has a half-life of about 6-10 hours. It is not a 17a-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. Compare Ethyl 13 Xtreme to the old Max LMG product from ALRI.

You can expect to see

* Increased Lean & Dry Muscle Mass
* Increased Libido and Performance
* Increased Strength and Stamina"

Running this alongside tren tfo should eliminate chances of getting gyno....correct?

It won't completel eliminate the chance, but people don't usually get gyno using tren anyways. The 13 ethyl methoxy will definitely help some more, but doesn't entirely rid the risk of gyno, even though the risk is low to begin with.

Last edited:
Here is what I can tell you about needto's Tren.

Last year I did a log here using 4AD and Cyclotren. I got good results from it and didn't feel any nipple sensitivity.

This year doing needto's Dieselbolan and Tren TFO, after two and a half weeks, I'm starting to feel a bit of tenderness on my nipples. This leads me to believe the potency and quality of Tren TFO is far superior to the Cyclotren I took last year.

Better to be safe than sorry

Cycotren and Tren TFO both made my nips extremely sore about 2-3 weeks in. I have figured out that the Tren products don't agree with me for whatever reason unfortunately. No issues at all with Diesel or Beast.

I will be running a Diesel and 1-T Tren cycle soon. What should I have on hand just in case?? I plan on also using Unleashed throughout the cycle and Sustain 3 on 3 off.

I guess letro and dostinex? im tryin to figure that out myself....always used nolva and adex in the past....never used tren of any sort

Top Bottom