Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ON or OFF Drinking Coffee? why? It is not helping you

Coffee is a great social drink, and I enjoy it after dinner or whatever...but for fat burning I prefer supplements. In the A.M., before the gym, it's a pill, not a cup of coffee for me....

jeb0177 said:
what? but ALL the fatburners contain caffeine! that's what litterally boosts u up bra?? so green tee and caffeine in fat burners counteract the effect of caffeine by NOT stimulating the pancreas to produce insulin???? is that right????? I love caffeine in pill form or coffee dude don't say that!!!!!

Was saying smarter theromogenics utlize multiple pathways for fat burning,
BLUNT many of the bad effect of caffeine ( Dependant on the formula). Tap into the strengths of caffeine, and give you more results and in safer fashion.

Anthony Roberts said:
Coffee is a great social drink,

but for fat burning I prefer supplements. In the A.M., before the gym, it's a pill, not a cup of coffee for me....

Bingo, EXACTLY

OMEGA said:
corporate ceo

Mr Pink

many of those studies and ideas within them were either directly or indirectly sought by the coffee industry itself. They know FULL and WELL coffees limitations, and of course good PR can offset the other side of the story.

This can be said for more than half of the studies posted on this site ...there's usually someone that benefits from a study outcome

Top Bottom