Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on line ordering????

kid

friends of mine have been ordering from some online websites. the juice is cheap and the shit is real. thinking about ordering some from the site. wondering if anyone else has ordered or had some experience with online ordering?

order something small first.. and make sure you get it alright!
just in case the website is being watched or tracked!

if all is well .. then order away!

every one ive seen tell syou that you have to pay to join the pharmacy or something so im like whatever. but ive seen some pretty legit looking companies, i always felt that it was dumb because customs would rip it apart

A lot of these places will fill your first one or two small orders to get you to place that big one...then...BAM....scammed! Be careful....

kid said:
genarr3, i am going to order from pharmagroup. what others do you know about?

That website is a known scammer.....Do a search there's a bunch of info on them.

kid said:
genarr3, i am going to order from pharmagroup. what others do you know about?
Well I ordered from them at least 4 times and always got my stuff. However, I've read over and over again that they sometimes take your money and send you nothing. And this isn't an Elitefitness thing either, nor strictly anabolics, but I've heard this everywhere. So there has to be some truth to it. I'd stay away if I were you.

Check out www.Triedia.com or ...
www.smartmuscle.com or ...
www.bodybuildingextreme.com

You might find some alternatives there.

Top Bottom