Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympians you would like to have sex with?

Becoming said:
Guys and gals post up (with pics preferred)

Jennie Finch-Softball (who doesn't want her)
jennie_finch1.jpg

Amanda Beard-Swimming (kind of a big smile, but a hottie with those blue eyes)
amanda_beard.jpg

Misty May-Beach volleyball (she looks like a dirty little tramp with that tattoo)
misty1inline.jpg

The best for last...
Inge de Bruijn-Swimming-Netherlands (can't beat hot dutch chicks)
debruijn.jpg

There are also a couple hot dutch volleyball chicks, but I was so distracted by the fact they had birthcontrol patches conspicuously displayed on their back that I forgot their names....

BTW did you know they have distributed like 130,000 condoms to the olympic village for the 10,000 or so athletes? They said cause condoms are costly and rare in lots of countries... but I know a giant sex fest when I see one!!!

There's so many. Amanda Beard is hot but even hotter is German swimmer Franziska van Almsick

http://img22.exs.cx/img22/4494/franzi-2015.jpg

Robert Jan said:
Inge fluctuates A LOT in looks, sometimes she looks nice other times she looks like a horse or something

She is a hottie with some masculine tendencies that can ever stand out at some time or not and either bother you or not. I imagine perkele loves her.

Masculine features are OK but Inge doesn't do it to me for some reason. :worried:

Top Bottom