Deterass New member Jul 22, 2005 #4 Becoming said: that was pretty funny. Click to expand... He woulda kicked yo ass.
Becoming Meat Sandwich Platinum Jul 22, 2005 #5 Deterass said: He woulda kicked yo ass. Click to expand... yeah, but only cause I am wearing roller skates...
Deterass said: He woulda kicked yo ass. Click to expand... yeah, but only cause I am wearing roller skates...
NJjuice22 New member Jul 22, 2005 #9 that groan he made was classic....they sound french ...am i right?...i guess the old french dudes are the only badass ones.
that groan he made was classic....they sound french ...am i right?...i guess the old french dudes are the only badass ones.
tinytank New member Jul 22, 2005 #11 0.2.60.b4.u said: That was hilarious Click to expand... talk about digging your own grave , that dude just fell into it..
0.2.60.b4.u said: That was hilarious Click to expand... talk about digging your own grave , that dude just fell into it..
gab9681 New member Jul 22, 2005 #13 That is awesome. I like seeing old peeps doing things like that. I hate it when I see old peeps in wheel chairs and with canes and shit. Mainly, because I think that would sucks donkey balls.
That is awesome. I like seeing old peeps doing things like that. I hate it when I see old peeps in wheel chairs and with canes and shit. Mainly, because I think that would sucks donkey balls.