Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay... tren/mast/test cycle LOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Okay here we go. tren/mast/test cycle LOG

the balzonias are starting to shrink so it is true that tren ace shuts you down quicker then other AAS. usually i start getting shrinkage week 5.

so I am starting hcg injections 250iu's every 4 days..

Gotta keep the boys working. Keep up the good work and posts.

I am starting to see some vascularity in my arms finally. haven't had that since I was 6% bf back in my running days. now that I have my thirst under control I am adding in Lean Fuel Xtreme to cut me up (see my signature where to get it). just 1 cap a day in the morning. I have 2 more weeks left of tren/mast.. then I will continue the test for a couple weeks after.. so I should get shredded up pretty good.

yesterday I benched 305 4X for 2 sets. was burned out.. I am gonna go for 305 4X for 3 sets on Thursday.. getting a lot of peer pressure at the gym for strength (guys pushing me to do more weight etc) but really my goals are mass and shred, strength is secondary.

looks like you're getting some good results bro..keep up the hard work

I'm gonna put up pics not this weekend but the following weekend even though I will still have 2-3 more weeks in my cycle left. so you will be able to gage my progress.

I really am enjoying my workouts on this cycle more then any cycle I've ever ran. my only complaint is extra sweating which is just my bodies way of cooling itself down

I am starting to see some vascularity in my arms finally. haven't had that since I was 6% bf back in my running days. now that I have my thirst under control I am adding in Lean Fuel Xtreme to cut me up (see my signature where to get it). just 1 cap a day in the morning. I have 2 more weeks left of tren/mast.. then I will continue the test for a couple weeks after.. so I should get shredded up pretty good.

yesterday I benched 305 4X for 2 sets. was burned out.. I am gonna go for 305 4X for 3 sets on Thursday.. getting a lot of peer pressure at the gym for strength (guys pushing me to do more weight etc) but really my goals are mass and shred, strength is secondary.

definitely keep us posted on the lean extreme.....always interested in new supps, nice work keep it up

I'm gonna put up pics not this weekend but the following weekend even though I will still have 2-3 more weeks in my cycle left. so you will be able to gage my progress.

I really am enjoying my workouts on this cycle more then any cycle I've ever ran. my only complaint is extra sweating which is just my bodies way of cooling itself down

Good stuff steve....well done bro.

I decided I'm gonna up the tren ace to 125 EOD and drop the masteron until the tren is done with. then I am gonna run the masteron at 150mg EOD along with the cyp.

reason being I want to finish off the tren in the next 2 weeks and my sides are low enough where I feel confident slightly upping the dose .. I do not want to go over 6 weeks of tren and it looks like at this pace the tren wont run out for 3 weeks so gotta speed things up. we are exactly at 1 month since my first injection.

the mast and cyp will be good together to give the tren a chance to clear out. I want to make sure recovery goes smoothly

that sounds good nothign wrong wiht that,,so that puts u around500tren ace a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom