Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, this is weird

Just an observation Captain - you both have the same grammar tendencies.

smallmovesal said:
hey loren i nominated you as mod for the member's pics page :D

I saw "the Fast & the Furious" today. Please call me "Loren Diesel" from now on ... and thanks!

so anyway, I'm just walking along when I see this great free skirt just hovering and damn, I was all over that. I'm wearing it right now, on my head.
down the street I got some socks for my gentials.

HappyScrappy said:
so anyway, I'm just walking along when I see this great free skirt just hovering and damn, I was all over that. I'm wearing it right now, on my head.
down the street I got some socks for my gentials.

*GASP*:eek:

I WANT MY SKIRT BACK, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :redhot:

I expect it back in my closet ASAP!!!!!!! :mad:

those are both very good pickup lines.
walk slowly up to the girl at the bar, gracefully lean over to the bar and turn to the girl and smoothly say "I WANT MY SKIRT BACK BITCH" - then add "I'M GONNA CUT YOU UP AND PUT YOU IN MY CLOSET!!"

yup, I'm Mr. Smooth with the ladies.

HappyScrappy said:
those are both very good pickup lines.
walk slowly up to the girl at the bar, gracefully lean over to the bar and turn to the girl and smoothly say "I WANT MY SKIRT BACK BITCH" - then add "I'M GONNA CUT YOU UP AND PUT YOU IN MY CLOSET!!"

yup, I'm Mr. Smooth with the ladies.

Stop changing the subject!!!!! :mad:

When are you returning my skirt? You know it doesn't look good on your head!!!! :mad:

I have some socks I will give you if you give me my skirt back. They are cashmere. ;) Nice and soft, the way a "special sock" shoud be. Think about it. ;)

Top Bottom