Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, this has gone far enough.....

DanielBishop

I've been on the CKD since late November, and I got well below 10% and was very happy.... and was only waiting a couple more weeks until I start bulking.

But in the last few weeks I've gone terribly off track and I'm finding it extremely difficult to put it right. On some days I've stuck to the diet, but usually only a few days at a time.... and then I COMPLETELY binge for the next few days. I've done some cardio in the mornings, but I haven't been to the gym in two weeks.

It's like I'm SCARED of the gym lately!! I don't understand it at all.

I KNOW I'm stronger than this, I KNOW I'm more disciplined than this, and I KNOW I have more self-control than this.... and I'm not scared of the gym, so what gives??

I can't understand how I fell into this hole, and it's more difficult than EVER to dig myself out of it. I need to get moving again, gather some momentum and make a HABIT out of dieting and cardio like I did before....

.... I need some motivation and inspiration from you guys. Please.... I'm ruining months and months of hard work and it's making me miserable.

Had the same thing happen to me. I'm not afraid of the gym, but damn, my diet is kicking my ass.

I'm now trying attempt #3 to get back into the diet, and hoping I'll make it this time.

I always go a few days, then lose it, then do it again.

Vicious cycle.

I too have been having a ton of trouble. Most of the reason is that I've been really sick the past few days, and haven't felt as much like eating normal bulking food. But also that I've nearly cut out sugar from my diet when I started bulking 3-4 weeks ago. Last week I cheated twice.. friday night and saturday.

The strange thing is that I was cutting (not a traditional cutting diet) from late June to early January, only cheating for Thanksgiving and christmas. But with this new diet, I eat probably twice the calories as before, but the lack of sugar just builds up my cravings until I cave. I use to have several servings of fruit a day, which really warded off any candy cravings.

Hell, I grabbed two E.L. Fudge cookies 5 minutes ago. I'm going to try and keep it at that! :(

stop being a pussy and go to the gym right now and squat till you puke.....then, go home, have your postworkout beverage. Then park your ass on the couch with 25 cans of tuna, a jug of water and a bottle of flax oil....now when you start to get hungry and try to get up to get a slice of pizza and a sugary soda pop, your legs and ass will remind you that it is too painful to walk, so you are stuck with tuna and flax....

once you can walk again, go back to the gym and repeat.

you're welcome.

I have no problem with training and my cardio in the morning, however, it seems like I'm binging more and more, and I have no idea why. I'll go so strict with my diet for a week, then wake up in the middle of the night and eat till my stomach can't hold any more food...literally. Then I'll feel guilty about it for a few more days, eat 100% clean, then do it again.

Fucking cycle doesn't seem to stop. It's like I can't have one cookie, I have to eat two dozen...I can't have one sliver of cheesecake, I have to eat half the cake.

The haves and have nots... Which one are you?.........................are you sure?

JG1 said:
Fucking cycle doesn't seem to stop. It's like I can't have one cookie, I have to eat two dozen...I can't have one sliver of cheesecake, I have to eat half the cake.

Something that helps is limiting what you keep in the house. If you're still living with parents, that's tough to do, but if you're the head of the household (along with your wife/GF/etc.), you can simply not buy that junk. If you have any left in the house, throw it out.

2demon2 said:

Something that helps is limiting what you keep in the house. If you're still living with parents, that's tough to do, but if you're the head of the household (along with your wife/GF/etc.), you can simply not buy that junk. If you have any left in the house, throw it out.

Not so easy though. My fiance isn't dieting and she keeps a decent amount of things in the house....I can't tell her not to keep the stuff here...shit even things like cerial I have problems with binging on.

Top Bottom