Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay, I gotta date

Yeah, I actually met her on georges little dating thing. I filled it out when it first went up and had forgot about it. I filled out the bio with what I thought would be a sure turn off. I said, I live with my ex-wife (I do, since I am flat as broke if I don't) and she contacted me and we hit it off.

So, now, I am just playing cool, not emailing much or anything else. Just enough to find out what a good area is to stay in and make the arrangements for the weekend. Find out what she likes, etc. And we talk a bit in the evenings on yahoo messenger.

I like her personality and direct approach. As she puts it life is too short for bullshit. I agree.

If I were to do anything on the first date it would be a hug and maybe a kiss at the most.

Just talk about nice things.

For God's sake, do not discuss the war or politics. I want to see you get laid, champ.

2Thick said:
Just talk about nice things.

For God's sake, do not discuss the war or politics. I want to see you get laid, champ.

Laid. What is that? All the women I meet want to date. I just can't do that anymore unless it's someone that I think I could love. Left arm's getting sore.

0246e2424cdbe1dd52a809a202a4fc6b.jpg

Have fun and try not to get sucked into "a fantasy".

Just take it easy and enjoy each other's company.

PS - if you really like her DO NOT HAVE SEX THIS TIME AROUND NO MATTER HOW BADLY SHE WANTS IT.

Trust me on this one.

You're so poor you live with your ex-wife, yet you're paying to fly out to meet a woman you've never seen in person? Am I the only person who finds this a little fishy?

I'm gonna be straight with you: This just screams "I'm desperate." Although she'd never tell you, this woman has probably already lost respect for you.

What you need to do is start working on some women in your own territory. This sounds kinda lame, but there's a website I found awhile ago with AWESOME dating advice on it:
www.askmen.com

Call me lame, but the advice works and I swear by it.

-casualbb

Last edited:
There are hot women on GS's dating service? Damn!!!!

Top Bottom