Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok - women and eyebrows

smallmovesal

ok, i'm a bit of an eyebrow connoisseur and kak can back me up on that...

but why don't some women pluck/wax? i have this co-worker who looks great except for the bushes she's growing over her eyes... i don't get it. eyebrows are the one thing that can make a face look radiant.

any thoughts? anyone agree/disagree?

he hee - the permanent surprise.
I remember my music teacher in elementary school had crazy eyebrows - I think she must have just shaved them off and then drawn them back in.

and as for surprise, I saw someone a year or two ago after a face lift and they looked surprised all the time - but that is different.

I admit I groom my eyebrows and I have a thing for girls with the thinner ones too I guess... although I'm not sure I qualify on this post as a guy - perhaps it is a chick thing :)

100% IN AGREEMENT!

Such a little thing, makes such a big impact. It's funny when I get my brows waxed or I clean them up a bit if I let them go out of laziness, my girls say, "Mommy, you have makeup on!" Nope, just waxed my brows.

My GF has to draw them in now because she tried waxing the insides and went a bit too far. They are growing back, but she still is missing 1/4 of her eyebrow :)

it just depends on the chick... now if you look like Walter Matthau then thats a different story...

it's so true bikinimom!

all you have to do is clean up the underneath and maybe between the brows.. do that pencil test to see if the front needs to be taken back, and voila!

allure had a great issue about brows not long ago... and kevyn aucoin talks about them in his books.

hmm...never noticed to tell u the truth....guess it depends on the person. if shes got relly nice 'eyes' most men would probably be transfixed by them anyhow :mix:

Yes there are quite a few women that need to tend to their eyebrows....remember the whole Brooke Shields brow look....EEEK!! she was the only one that looked good like that. A pair of nicely shaped brows can certainly make the face look much better.

Top Bottom