Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK who is Norah Jones and how much dick did she suck to get all those grammy's?

KAYNE said:

THAT IS STRAIGHT FROM THE LINK YOU POSTED. SHE EARNED 5. THE OTHER 3 WERE PROBABLY FOR STUFF WE DONT HEAR ABOUT BEHIND THE SCENES. PRODUCTION AND WHATEVER ELSE.

KAYNE

Yep, producing, composing, etc.

She's got a wonderful voice.

Even if you hate her music the chick has major talent unlike most of the other "performers" Last night proved why popular music sucks. Vannesa Carlton was horrible, No Doubt - horrible, Avril Lavigne - horrible, NSUCK - horrible, Faith Hill - mediocre. The only two performers I saw that had any talent worthy of recognition were Nora Jones and the Dixie Chicks who only played a cover. I didn't see Bruce Springsteen but I'm sure he was good also.

Norah Jones has talent. More than Avril "Hey I'm into punk music" Lavigne or No Doubt. You dont hear a lot about her cause she hasnt been pushed by the music industry like Celine Dion for example.

Norah jones was one of the few that deserved any credit of the musicians actually nominated. She isn't album of the year or anywhere close in my opinion, but out of the nominees, she was head and shoulders above.

Its just a popularity contest among record executives. You aren't going to get nominated unless you were on MTV a lot.

Norah Jones is a very talented artist.
I like her stuff.

In fact, it's the only album I've purchased in three years. I usually download my stuff.

Let's not forget, these people who vote are the same dumbases who vote Jethro Tule as METAL(they aint Metal) band of the year(1980's something) overtop of Metallica back in the day. Fuckin' clowns.

If it's on MTV it ALL ='s talentless shit.

hey if you guys want to hear some new decent alterna sort of rock, go download some Breaking Benjamin. They are a local band here, and are very good in my opinion.

Burning_Inside said:
hey if you guys want to hear some new decent alterna sort of rock, go download some Breaking Benjamin. They are a local band here, and are very good in my opinion.

And hey, if you guys want to hear some new badass Rap, go download some Tech N9ne. He's a rapper out of KC, and if he keeps improving, he will be an all-time great. His album names, to help your searches, "The Calm Before The Storm", "The Worst", "Anghellic", and his latest, "Absolute Power".

Here are links to the RapReviews.com Reviews of "Absolute Power" and the DVD that comes with it:

http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2002_10_absolute.html

http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2002_10D_morepower.html

Top Bottom