Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok ! What to do ?

Starlight

hey bros ,
I was nearly 3 weeks into a hella and beast cycle and had to cut it short (was going to do 4 weeks beast and 6 weeks hella) and now I have had an injury that is going to put me out for a couple of weeks , I started pct the day I finished but I am wondering how i will go if I start back at a cutter cycle only ( 50 mg of epistane ed for 4 weeks) ? I am stll going to have 2 weeks off gym to recover and then want to cut up with the epi cycle ! I have n2guard on hand hcgen for pct with some unleshed and postcycle !

thanks guys , was hoping it would be fine , I should really have at least weeks off I suppose but I was thinking cause you can run up to 6 week cycles of it I would be right to do a quick 2 week pct then 4 weeks of epi ( only works out to be a bit under 7 week cycle ).
I am going to give it a go using epivar 18mg caps (3ed) n2guard and unleashed for the 30 days !!! Thanks again orbit for your awesome service and products , I will run cissus power and krill oil cause the epi can be a bitch on joints !!! Tell you what between needto and orbit there is no need to shop anywhere else !!

Top Bottom