Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, So for the Carb-up I'm supposed to have Complex carbs only or Whatevever I want?

Brandee

Guys,

i keep reading and reading and ppl don't make it clear if on the carb up it's all potatoes and whole wheat and oatmeal or if it's ok to have ice cream and cheesecake and pizza.....so can anyone tell me what has worked for them....if it matters which of the two you do or if both togehter is best?? As of now i'm approaching a carb-up day real quick and would love to know.....cheesecake will not get outta my head! :bawling:

Personally, I go through a bag of Twizzlers, a box of Entemann's Fat Free Pastry, and 1/2 a bag of Spree over the course of the weekend.

And I'm not even doing a CKD.

In general, though, you want to avoid high carb AND high fat, and stick to the carbs. Cheesecake, ice cream and pizza kinda have both. I let myself have one "cheat" meal with thist sort of stuff.

It takes about 24-36 hours I think before the body starts converting excess carbs into fat. But if you're eating fat at the same time, the fat will get stored quite nicely.

Read my CKD MANUAL I describe a carb up there. It's on this site in the articles section.

Carb-Up, should be split into High-GI/Low-Gi phases.
First 2-4 meals should be HIGH-GI, hence rice cakes, sugar cereal, carb powders etc.
Later meals 4-6 or 4-8, should be low-GI, i.e. brown rice, yams, sweet potato, oatmeal, beans, pasta

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom