Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok, so be honest...

hellorhih2o

How much time to you REALLY give yourself in between cycles (not counting post-cycle therapy)? We all know that time off should be time on, but I've got a feeling that most guys cut the off time much shorter than that. No?

steroids arent my life, i only cycle when time on=time off and then some, i like my body and dont want to fuck up my body for the rest of my life by cycling like an imature asshole:D

hellorhih2o said:
How much time to you REALLY give yourself in between cycles (not counting post-cycle therapy)? We all know that time off should be time on, but I've got a feeling that most guys cut the off time much shorter than that. No?

if your goal is to keep growing to the max then you will have to minimize the time off, if you just looking to make solid progress then do 2 cycles per year, one bulking, one cutting, each lasting 8-12 weeks

I agree with Serge. For me I like to have a little more time off then on. 2 10 week cycles per year seems to be a pretty good balance for me.

yeah, but do the 2 cycles last 6 months each? :)

4810398_F_tn.jpg

heavywear said:
yeah, but do the 2 cycles last 6 months each? :)

4810398_F_tn.jpg
:FRlol:
I do time on = time off, although it's been longer than that this time around.. .I've been too busy lately and too low on the funds to get anything together :(

YUM

Top Bottom