Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ok question about the board

SC4EVA

New member
So I have a few people on my EF buddy list - who knows how they got there - A couple of them when I try to look up there profile it tells me I need to be plat??

Also I wonder if any of these people even come online any more??
 
SC4EVA said:
So I have a few people on my EF buddy list - who knows how they got there - A couple of them when I try to look up there profile it tells me I need to be plat??

Also I wonder if any of these people even come online any more??


It means they were banned, I think.
 
You're pretty far away from the POM forum.
 
Top Bottom