Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

ok now i'm scared!!!

big_griff

New member
Hey bro's,
I posted up about some calf injections gone bad a bit ago, and now here is whats going on. I injected into the right calf on saturday, the 6th, and the left on sunday the 7th. My right leg has healed up somewhat, i still have pain in the muscle when i flex pretty bad, but its stable and can support me. My left is a WHOLE other story. I've been limping and in pain ever since the day after! Its swollen up, and red under the inection site (about 2 inches under), and looks like i burnt myself with a heating pad. The skin is hot, and hurts to the touch. It doesn't feel like its healing at all. The muscle feels like a rubberband pulled very tight and about to snap!!! I don't have insurance and my work is going to write me up if i miss another day, is there anything i can do? or am i stuck going to an urgent care? Thanks bro's. Much appreciated! Oh and by the way i've been putting these pain patches on i have called "lidocaine" or somethin like that, they are my moms, but hopefully those aren't irritating anything. They help me walk though at work, without a huge limp!!!!
 
Get to urgent care. A staph infection can get real serious, real quick. Pay them $10 p/mo for ten years.
 
u probably hit a nerve or something, but it might be and infection... what did u inject? don't tell sustanon or test 400 or prop because those hurt like bitch bro..
 
big_griff said:
Hey bro's,
I posted up about some calf injections gone bad a bit ago, and now here is whats going on. I injected into the right calf on saturday, the 6th, and the left on sunday the 7th. My right leg has healed up somewhat, i still have pain in the muscle when i flex pretty bad, but its stable and can support me. My left is a WHOLE other story. I've been limping and in pain ever since the day after! Its swollen up, and red under the inection site (about 2 inches under), and looks like i burnt myself with a heating pad. The skin is hot, and hurts to the touch. It doesn't feel like its healing at all. The muscle feels like a rubberband pulled very tight and about to snap!!! I don't have insurance and my work is going to write me up if i miss another day, is there anything i can do? or am i stuck going to an urgent care? Thanks bro's. Much appreciated! Oh and by the way i've been putting these pain patches on i have called "lidocaine" or somethin like that, they are my moms, but hopefully those aren't irritating anything. They help me walk though at work, without a huge limp!!!!

Bro you really should see a Doctor for safety's sake, Amoxicillin or something similar in potency to kill the infection, dont wait until it has to be lanced, among worse issues, it will cost you even more in cash and time off work if that's your motivating factor.
 
u probably hit a nerve or something, but it might be and infection... what did u inject? don't tell me it was sustanon test 400 or prop because those hurt like bitch bro.. any fever?
 
and lidocane is just going to numb the area somewhat... u could be allergic to that but i doubt it. antibiotics are your best bet
 
I injected 1cc of sustanon on my forearm one time and I got fever and shit swollen like elephatitis but it went away by itself. I would never do that shit again not even my calve I just like to inject my butt tris and delts THATS IT!!! GO CHECK YOURSELF HEALTH DOES NOT HAVE A PRICE BROTHER GET A PAYMENT PLAN THERE AT YOUR LOCAL CLINIC..
 
jeb0177 said:
I injected 1cc of sustanon on my forearm one time and I got fever and shit swollen like elephatitis but it went away by itself. I would never do that shit again not even my calve I just like to inject my butt tris and delts THATS IT!!! GO CHECK YOURSELF HEALTH DOES NOT HAVE A PRICE BROTHER GET A PAYMENT PLAN THERE AT YOUR LOCAL CLINIC..



forearm....thats hardcore.
 
Ben Dovergurl said:
forearm....thats hardcore.
IT WAS STUPID ID SAY HEHEHE THAT WAS A LOOONG TIME AGO THOUGH FOR LISTENING TO ONE OF MY PARTNERS AT MY GYM OOH MAN THAT WAS FAKING STUPID!!!!!! I will try my bis on my next cycle that's a good popular spot specially with eq... painless...
 
im going through the samething but i injected in my delt it hurts bad it was cepanon. red all around the injection spot but didnt act up till the day after like the sustanon i took before but i cant even move i have some anibotics and started taking last night and it seems to start clearing up might be the best for u to man
 
Yeah if it is red and swollen for days GO TO THE ER they will take care of you. The infection could go to your heart!
 
I injected once into my calf and NEVER will again. Too much veins and nerves, too much chance of shit like what is happening to you to happen. I'm sorry bro I hope things work out. Hopefully you just hit a nerve. I used some test prop once that was so painful it would cripple me, no matter where I shot so you might just have some hardcore burning gear. Good luck.
 
yea one guy i us2 train with had the same prob with his quad n had 2 go doc n get anti anflamitrys was gon in like 2 weeks.
 
big_griff said:
Hey bro's,
I posted up about some calf injections gone bad a bit ago, and now here is whats going on. I injected into the right calf on saturday, the 6th, and the left on sunday the 7th. My right leg has healed up somewhat, i still have pain in the muscle when i flex pretty bad, but its stable and can support me. My left is a WHOLE other story. I've been limping and in pain ever since the day after! Its swollen up, and red under the inection site (about 2 inches under), and looks like i burnt myself with a heating pad. The skin is hot, and hurts to the touch. It doesn't feel like its healing at all. The muscle feels like a rubberband pulled very tight and about to snap!!! I don't have insurance and my work is going to write me up if i miss another day, is there anything i can do? or am i stuck going to an urgent care? Thanks bro's. Much appreciated! Oh and by the way i've been putting these pain patches on i have called "lidocaine" or somethin like that, they are my moms, but hopefully those aren't irritating anything. They help me walk though at work, without a huge limp!!!!
The Urgent Cares require insurance, go to the ER.. They have to see you...Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon..
 
Ulter said:
Why on earth are you shooting in your calve where all those nerves and veins are?

Taken to the next level........

Why on Earth are you shooting anything with no health insurance?
 
If it's swollen like "elephatitis" and "Elastic" I might make a guess that you have a skin infection. If you had Levaquin 500mg. tabs i'd tell you to take 2 but at this stage it's almost too late. The alternative if you DONT go in now is you could be hooked up to antibiotics through an IV which ain't fun. This just goes to show us as juicers that its not a bad idea to take the proper precautions to have access to antibiotics. My advice, go to ER now. Lesson learned.
 
good thing i live in canada
 
If you are sterile and shoot in the quads there really isnt anything to worry about. Why the hell do you choose to shoot in the calf if its so painful!? I just dont get it.
 
For whatever reason I just cannot stand shots in the bis or tris. But, the most painful one I ever tried and will never try again is in the teardrop muscle above the knee. I still went to work, but I looked silly limping around for several days. Not fun. I'm with everyone else, if it is not better by now, get to the er and say it was a "spider bite."


Jacob
 
I had tyhe same thing a month ago. It was cellulitus. The doctor gave me cephalexin. Cleared up in a week witht the meds. Tell your doctor what is from. I did they dont give a shit. I learned to never shoot in my calf again.
 
jacshelb said:
For whatever reason I just cannot stand shots in the bis or tris. But, the most painful one I ever tried and will never try again is in the teardrop muscle above the knee. I still went to work, but I looked silly limping around for several days. Not fun. I'm with everyone else, if it is not better by now, get to the er and say it was a "spider bite."


Jacob

Say it was a B12 injection, much more believable
 
Top Bottom