Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok lets try this...

Should there be a board dedicated to PCT?

• YES, get your pct out of my anabolics!

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • NO, it's all belongs right here!

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
it seems that the same questions about PCT come up over and over..Rather than a whole board dedicated, maybe something like a collection of articles that people can refer to then ask questions here if they are still stuck

There should be a sticky with different links to different PCT ideas like some other boards have. This would probably minimize the common "how much clomid, or how much HCG, or how much nolvadex should I run" type questions.

before I started this poll I started a thread entitled pct pct pct, redux posted a good previous post that we could make a sticky...how do we do that? Or better yet how do we get the mods to consider it?

JATCA69 said:
wnt2bbeast...that's a good idea cuz when you look under platnium search you get everything under the sun.

yeah that sucks probably why most never even bother searching!!!

YEAH!!!FAQ...(FuckingAssholesQuit. asking the same questions) :)
That would be cool though cuz the plat search thing sucks can't get specific enough with it.

wnt2bBeast said:
it seems that the same questions about PCT come up over and over..Rather than a whole board dedicated, maybe something like a collection of articles that people can refer to then ask questions here if they are still stuck

lol. People will still ask the same questions over and over.

Top Bottom