Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ok Everyone Knows I Post In All Caps Is It???

WIDELAT

New member
REALLY THAT HARD TO READ??? NOT LIKE IM GONNA CHANGE IT OR ANYTHING BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANYTIME SOME NEW PERSON GETS ON HERE THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT. EVERYONE ELSE HERE ALREADY KNOWS I TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND SEEMS TO BE COOL WITH IT. LIKE I ALWAYS SAID IF I DID'NT TYPE IN CAPS IT IS NOT ME.
 
you and KAYNE SHOULD GO ON A GAY KILLING SPREE.

just thought I would throw that in there.
 
It's a little harder to read, but I don't see why people make an issue about it. Some people just like to make issues, I guess.

CAPS CAN BE COOL ;)
 
widelat, i always picture that you are saying whatever you are typing with great enthusiasm when you put it in caps. i picture you to be a very enthusiastic guy! :D
 
WIDELAT,

The only problem I got with you is how you type.,,,,,,,the shit is confusing. You type like you talk and it's soooo hard to comprehend sometimes.......the caps are a little hard to read., but for sure the way you type is impossible.
 
capslock.gif


:D
 
YES TEX I AM VERY ENTHUSTIASTIC AND I AGREE I TYPE LIKE A FUCKIN THIRD GRADER SOMETIMES BUT THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT WHAT HIPPIDY HOP AND GYMRAT SAID WHO REALLY CARES HOW I TYPE I ALWAYS GET THESE NEW PRICKS WHO REGISTER MAKING STUPID STATEMENTS ABOUT IT, WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT MY MESSAGE GETS ACCROSS SO WHO THE FUCK CARES HOW I GET IT ACCROSS RIGHT.
 
dballer said:
you and KAYNE SHOULD GO ON A GAY KILLING SPREE.

just thought I would throw that in there.



Yes. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A LIST.
 
Anal AssPlorer said:




Yes. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A LIST.

whatever fucker.. you're gonna be the huntin guide!!! hahahahaha shine up the bow!!
 
I was trying to concentrate on the thread and then I scroll down and then HOLY GEEZ TEXGRL'S TITS!!!! How is a guy supposed to read with that around?!;)
 
dballer said:
you and KAYNE SHOULD GO ON A GAY KILLING SPREE.

just thought I would throw that in there.

I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING THAT IDEA VERY SERIOUSLY. LOL


KAYNE
 
I actually thing it is easier to read when you use all caps.

keep it up
 
WIDELAT

THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE WAY YOU TYPE IS YOU HAVE TO THROW A PERIOD IN THERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SO PEOPLE CAN DISCERN WHEN SENTENCES START AND STOP. OTHER THAN THAT, KEEP THE CAPS ROLLING!!!


KAYNE
 
Top Bottom