Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oh..oh..need a quick answer, how many tabs come in Oxyflux?

momwarndu

OK, so check it out, I'm a schmuck. I just got back froim Mexico and i put all my tabs in one bag...the question is does oxyfux (clen) come in 100tabs per bottle or 50? I dont want to mix that up w/ my T-3, ouch, could you imagine first day and I take 4 t-3 by mistake?

thanx for the help!!
BTW border was easy~

Thanx MAx!!! Apprciate the help!! I got some spripent while I was there also, but at $6 for the botle of Oxyflux, thought i would give it shot!!
Thanx again!

i'd suggest just taking the oxyflux along side the spiropent, and maximizing the time you will have on spiropent. oxyflux by itself is just fucking garbage. you'll need 10 a day to feel anything. or maybe use it to taper off.

Hey stone, I heard they sucked, but like I said $6? had to domit, well, I just took 2 of those and I feel a little jittery , maybe 'm just hyper-sensitive to this stuff, cuz with spiro i still never went higher than 4 a day taken at intervals, shit wouold turn me into a speed freak acting fool!! lol but i like the mixing them up idea! thanx~

Top Bottom