Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official women`s forum recipe thread...

A friend told me about this but I have yet to try it.

Cauliflower pizza crust

Ingredients
Cauliflower cooked, riced 1 cup
omega egg 1 large
1/2 cup shredded parmesean (real stuff not powder crap)
Fennel, 1/2 tsp
Oregano, ground, 1 tsp
Parsley, dried, 2 tsp

Directions
Rice or finely chop the cauliflower. Beat egg, add the cauliflower, and shredded cheese. Mix, then press into a greased pizza pan then sprinkle with the spices. Bake at 450 for 12 to 15minutes.

I didn't even get thru reading half of these and I'm hungry. This post completely killed my notion I had about having to eat the same things day to day to maintain loss.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EliteFitness

Spinach Bread

Butter for greasing baking dish (and olive oil spray works too)
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
4 large eggs, beaten
¼ teaspoon crushed garlic
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Butter (or olive oil spray) an 8 x 8 inch glass pan.
Mix together spinach, eggs, and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 15 mins, or until mixture has set.
Allow to cool slightly. Cut into 4 squares.
Use a spatula to remove squares from pan.
Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.

Variation

To make a whole loaf of the bread, triple the ingredients and pour into a well buttered loaf pan. Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour and 15 mins at 350 degrees. A whole loaf will yield 12 slices. Use what you need, wrap well and freeze extra slices or loaves

You can also add left over chicken to this, small cubes or very shredded works pretty well and of course if your diet permits you could add some shredded cheese.

Never heard of anything like this before! Pretty creative. I wanna try it soon. :)

What is an Omega egg? Sorry... never heard of it. Is it a brand name? These recipes all look fantastic! Thanks for posting.

What is an Omega egg? Sorry... never heard of it. Is it a brand name? These recipes all look fantastic! Thanks for posting.

It's not a brand basically chickens are feed flax which gives there eggs a better fat profile. When looking for them check for the eggs that say Omega I am in Canada not sure where you are the brands are diffrent but here even store brands have omega eggs now.

I am going to try this out next week as a low carb option this would be good for anyone that follows paleo eating plan or vegan's of course but I plan on dipping my chicken in this ;)

Raw Zucchini Hummus (yields over 3 cups; you can easily cut this recipe in half)

2 zucchini, chopped
½ cup lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 ½ tsp cumin
1 cup raw tahini (the Artisana brand is nice; substitute regular tahini if you need to)
4 tbsp olive oil
½ cup raw sesame seeds

Vitamix instructions:

Put all ingredients in your Vitamix and blend to a rich perfection!

Food processor instructions:

Same as above. You may have a hard time blending the sesame seeds, so I recommend soaking them for a few hours first, halving the recipe, and stopping frequently to scape the bowl. You can also omit the seeds entirely, but in that case I also recommend omitting the olive oil to keep a thick consistency.

:qt:

Apple_Oatmeal_Pancakes1.png

Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes
1 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
3 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups whole milk
3/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
4 large eggs, separated
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Vegetable oil
Maple syrup

Whisk first 5 ingredients in large bowl to blend. Whisk milk, pumpkin, egg yolks, melted butter and vanilla in medium bowl to blend well. Add pumpkin mixture to dry ingredients; whisk just until smooth (batter will be thick). Using electric mixer, beat egg whites in another medium bowl until stiff but not dry. Fold whites into batter in 2 additions. Brush large nonstick skillet with oil; heat over medium heat. Working in batches, pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls into skillet. Cook until bubbles form on surface of pancakes and bottoms are brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing skillet with oil between batches. Serve with syrup.

Last edited:
Burgundy Beef Tips, Slow Cooker

Prep: 10 min., Cook: 4 hr.
Yield: Makes 6 servings

2 pounds beef sirloin tips, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh baby portobello mushrooms or your favorite sliced mushrooms
1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup dry red wine
1 (1-oz.) envelope dry onion soup mix
1/8 teaspoon pepper

1. Stir together beef tips and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 5-qt. slow cooker.

2. Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or until beef is tender, stirring once after 2 hours. Serve the beef tips over hot cooked egg noodles or rice tossed with parsley.

Note: Though we love the hands-off advantage of the slow cooker, this recipe works better when you can stay close by to stir it occasionally. Stirring prevents sticking and distributes ingredients evenly.

Top Bottom