Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official WMC Space thread

nikolai_bolkov

Tuesday - Danny Tenaglia
Wednesday - Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Piccotto
Thursday - Sasha & Digweed (on the terrace, holy f$*k!!)
Friday - PvD and Edgar V
Saturday - Deep Dish with Danny Howells on the terrace

As for myself, I'm getting a 3-day pass. See you Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. Black tank-top, jeans, and big fat Gucci all-black sunglasses.

soooo...where's that All You Need to Know About X thread again... :D :D :D

ok, fools, post up...who's going when??

Last edited:
I will be down there on the 19th....Staying at the Blue Moon...is that a good hotel? We have to meet up...you should go to the Clevelander NY/NJ pool party...I always welcome an Elite Brother...

NJstacked said:
I will be down there on the 19th....Staying at the Blue Moon...is that a good hotel? We have to meet up...you should go to the Clevelander NY/NJ pool party...I always welcome an Elite Brother...

i need to talk to you about this... I have to book my hotel because i will be making an appearance!!! Gonna rock southbeach once again!!!

Supergirl...you know you got a place to stay....!!! I will call you later...

MY IN BOX is all cleaned up...

How was the Arnold?>

nikolai_bolkov said:
Tuesday - Danny Tenaglia
Wednesday - Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Piccotto
Thursday - Sasha & Digweed (on the terrace, holy f$*k!!)
Friday - PvD and Edgar V
Saturday - Deep Dish with Danny Howells on the terrace

As for myself, I'm getting a 3-day pass. See you Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. Black tank-top, jeans, and big fat Gucci all-black sunglasses.

soooo...where's that All You Need to Know About X thread again... :D :D :D

ok, fools, post up...who's going when??

Whats the 3 day pass you're talking about? This was my schedule.. however, it is subject to change.
Tuesday - Danny T
Wednesday - Tronic Treatment
Thursday -
Friday - PVD and then Jonathan Peters
Saturday - Ultra Fest

Let me know what's up w/that pass.. Maybe I should invest in one.

Thurdsay through Sunday for me...a couple of Elite folks as well as some of the freaks over at Bluelight.com are looking to hit some after parties and really throw-down.

Space has a 3-day pass and a 5-day pass. The 3-day pass was $110 which covers your entry and no waiting in line. Not bad considering the probable $50 door fees and bastardly lines.

Fuck there are so many party updates that I need to compile a new schedule.

Nerve is opening the post-Lola remake with a sick, sick, sick line up (free Bedrock party, Steve Lawler/Danny Howells, Darren Emerson).

Shoreclub are having a nasty session with Steve Lawler and Danny Howells I think on Wednesday.

My main stretch:

I'm taking Friday off from work, so maybe Dance Valley at Opium then Sasha&Digweed on Thursday, Radio1 at Opium/Naked @ Nikki/Clevelander during Friday day, then PvD at Space Friday night. Sleep allll Saturday until 3am Sunday morning...then Space for Deep Dish and Danny Howells until about 1pm, then Nikki Beach for Dirty Vegas at 2pm on Sunday.

That about covers it. :freak: :freak: :freak:

Top Bottom