Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Official Valentine day poll

How are you celebrating Valentine's Day?

  • Life as usual - nothing special

    Votes: 19 52.8%
  • I'm preparing something

    Votes: 8 22.2%
  • I hope my SO has prepared something

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • What is VD?

    Votes: 5 13.9%

  • Total voters
    36

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
How are you celebrating Valentine's Day?
 
Covergrl80 said:
As long as he is on my arms this will be the best Valentines Day ever. Then again every day with him is Valentines day.

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit
 
Covergrl80 said:
As long as he is on my arms this will be the best Valentines Day ever. Then again every day with him is Valentines day.

you and dunk tight?
 
I'll probably have to work in the morning. After that nothing since i'm single. yay.

Oh yeah, i'm going to make it a point to lift 'till I puke. That'll get everyone with a significant other in the mood to shag

Whiskey
 
Covergrl80 said:
Oh stop it! your just upset because you will be all by yourself.

Just out of curiosity, do you always misconstrue information from a source then try to use it as humor?

Because if that's what you trully think, then I wish the soda + poprocks rumor was true, and that you swallowed enough of each to make your tummy explode.
 
Same shit different day. Hope the girls aren't expecting anything, after all, they didn't get squat for x-mas so why would this be different? I'm telling you guys, the worse you treat women the more they want you. Its like their personal quest to change you, make you fall for them, or whatever. Who knows what goes through the minds of these freakshows we call women.
 
Parachuted from 20,000 ft onto the bedroom balcony this morning all because the lady loves milk tray.
 
Are the single broads "easier" today? :chomp:
 
I bought myself a bunch of stuff that's coming in today. Bath stuff and other assorted treats (that don't involve food). I'm going to do a 90 minute bikram class later and that's about it. I'm probably going to stop at petco too and get the dogs a prize. ;)
 
Today I am running errands, doing laundry, hopefully cleaning the house a little. Might go to lunch with a friend.

Got flowers from hubby yesterday, making him dinner and dessert tonight ... that is about it. :)

Hard to go out for a romantic dinner with a 4 weeks old ..... but no complains about that here.
 
Nothing special... I got the two loves of my life, my daughter and son, some chocolate and a gift.
 
JavaGuru said:
I'm having an anti-V-day celebration with rosie, beer and a lot of porn....:lmao:

It'll be sad when Rosie turns you down, Ugly.
 
well he is at the gym right now.....my gift is on its way...my mom is coming over (lord help me) to give the kids some valentine gifts...she has ocd and is a compulsive shopper, kids get gift for every occasion even others b days......then dinner and bed!!!!
 
taking my girl out to dinner, giving her a pink diamond antique looking ring, and 12 chocolate covered strawberrys. other than that, thats about it.
 
Top Bottom