Covergrl80 said:As long as he is on my arms this will be the best Valentines Day ever. Then again every day with him is Valentines day.
Covergrl80 said:As long as he is on my arms this will be the best Valentines Day ever. Then again every day with him is Valentines day.
Oh stop it! your just upset because you will be all by yourself.swole said:i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Covergrl80 said:Oh stop it! your just upset because you will be all by yourself.
MILF69 said:I really do not like Valetines Day...but there are times when I wish I did have someone to spend it with...![]()
eat big said:To me, VD is a disease.
tboy72 said:sending my ex a heart shaped pizza from papa johns with fuck you spelled out in pepperoni.

Ischia99 said:No Valentines Day for me..I will most likely be either catching up on paper work, meeting with clients or in the gym...![]()
Oh well... Happy V- Day all![]()
Ischia
Lady Viking said:Life as usual - nothing special.
and your fiancee....yeah I mean the industrial strength vibrator..Erzulie said:Nothing special... I got the two loves of my life, my daughter and son, some chocolate and a gift.
JavaGuru said:I'm having an anti-V-day celebration with rosie, beer and a lot of porn....![]()
She never does...or her five sisters..I gots game wit dem...alien amp pharm said:It'll be sad when Rosie turns you down, Ugly.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














