Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessive Compulsice dis. Help.

russian_power

Hey. If you have it, or have a good knowledge ie therapist or psych doc please pm me. I am worried I may have more than OCD. Laugh if you want. The power is strong and can take flames.

Some cognitive/behavior psychologist are now treating OCD with exposure therapy. I haven't seen any studies about its effectiveness, though, of course, they claim it works without fail.

Paxil in high doses is usual.

I have OCD and some bi-polar in there too. What's up? I've probably been there and done it! :)

Between the gear and the meds I'm tripping all f'kin day! HAHAHA!

Have you been clinically diagnosed or just taken an internet test.:D I took a test online that identified traits and I came back moderate in Histrionic and high in both narcissistic and obsessive compulsive. I e-mailed an ex-girlfriend of mine the results who happens to work in the field asking her opinion about accuracy. Her response, she recognized the narcissistic traits the night we met but I hardly rise to the level of a clinical diagnosis. So, if you're worried about being obsessive compulsive afffecting your everyday life you need to see a mental health professional for a diagnosis.

I think I may have a mild case of OCD. I understand that it is a disorder, but I don't personally think that it is bad. I am somewhat a clean freak and can be a little bitch when it comes to how I like things to be, ie my house, my car, etc. What other symtoms are that's classified as OCD?

Ian

Top Bottom