Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

numbness in fingertips

SweatChloe

i have been experiencing occassional numbness in my middle fingertip. my question is...i heared that taking drugs that mess with your beta receptors (clen) can have something to do with this. anyone?

you might have pinched a nerve
when i was 16 and a smuck, i was doing squat and the bar was on the wrong part of my neck
midway through a set i had a tingling sensation throughout my body
for the next month all of my fingertips were constantly numb
went away after about a month

I get numb in my fingers and toes from ECA. When I stop ECA, the numbness stops. I only consume small amounts of caffeine when not on ECA, so I don't know if that has any effect.

I think it helps to take breaks from an ECA stack for a day or two to control the numbness. The break does not enhance the fat-burning effect, of course. The numbness never hurt me, so I would finish off a clen cycle worry-free if I were you.

Do you consume a lot of caffeine?

I'm gonna try clen in a few months. Let me know how it goes if you have the time and feel like it. Good luck.

thanks for all the posts guys. i don't know...the whole finger numbness scares this shit outta me though! i thought i had like diabetes or somethin!
anyway, i stopped clen about 2 months ago or so...i will begin up in april again. let me just tell you plornive...i loved it. although i wish i worked out more; i probably would have seen more results. but man - i didn't change my workout at all...i only did like 20 minutes a day as far as cardio goes and stayed with the same weight training plan. but people were like, wow, you look thin! i mean, it was great. i can't wait to go back on it again. this time i am going to do a more serious workout and dieting regime.

It could be from the drugs or it could also be from carpal tunnel syndrome. If you use your hands alot at work, or even from working out heavy you can develope this. One major sign would be if it wakes you up at night, and your fingers are tingling or burning. If this happens then it is probably carpel tunnel.

Wow. I just stumbled onto this post. I have had this happening to my right hand for the last week or two. And it also happens at at night when i wake up it is numb sometimes. I don't think it is carpel tunnel. I was thinking it was caused from something in my workouts. BUMP for any other info on this. Thanks.

This seems to be a common occurance among bodybuilders. I would like to figure out the cause, too. Could it be blood-pressure related, blood-sugar related, nerve related?

In order to rule out pure caffeine, I will take 350mg of caffeine pre-workout today and report back.

It's funny, I was just talking to my lifting partner about this today.

I am on superclen now (it's been about 2 weeks) and sometimes when I take a deep breath I feel tingling in my fingers (like when your leg or arm falls asleep, but in your hands). I know it has to be from the superclen because I have never experienced this before.

I have done EC before and never felt like this. I am loosing fat and retaining muscle. I am about to stop it though, then wait a few months and start again. Peace.

Top Bottom