Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ntbm Tren

mstiles87

I'm planning out my next cycle and I want to use the new ntbm tren. I'm looking for advice on dosing.

Stats
12% bf

I started another thread about my cycle already but haven't seen response on tren yet.

Cycle
1-6 epi 40/60/60/0/80/80
1-6 rs transaderm 5 pumps am
1-6 tren ?
3-10 forma stanzol

Pct
7-10 clomid25/25/25/25
7-10 forma continued
7-10 DAA
7-10 post cycle/ unleashed
Probably lean extreme again

7-10 osta rats loving it right now

Supports
N2guard
Creatine nitrate
N2kts
Protein

im waiting to get all the specifics on it first before proper info can be provided on the dosing bro...

Thanks Dylan I'm not running this cyle until December o there is plenty of time just planning on to add to above I do have hcgenerate to run on cycle. Now tht katana v3 is out I might revamp but I got two bottles of epi and tren and th rs transaderm already.

I emailed NTBM a while ago about NTBM tren but no response yet

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh I was about to run a hella and katana but I'm thinking about substituting the tren in there and keeping everything else the same that Dylan setup. Been kinda waiting. Just got 3 bottled in Friday. Yay!!

In my PMs to needto he laid out a cycle like this.

1-4 Tren 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 N2-guard 7 caps every day
1-4 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 cap pm very day
1-4 Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day
4-8 Unleashed and post cycle 1 caps of each 3 times a day
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks then drop
Down to 3 am and pm for the last 2 weeks
4-8 Power chews-DAA 1 full dose every day (optional)
8-12 SARMS S4 25mg every other day ( optional)

Yeah I figured three caps like the bottle says but I have time before this cycle to see what people say I'm on week three of pct after hella katana and I wasn't running those at the bottle doses

In my PMs to needto he laid out a cycle like this.

1-4 Tren 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 N2-guard 7 caps every day
1-4 HCGenerate 3 caps am 2 cap pm very day
1-4 Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day
4-8 Unleashed and post cycle 1 caps of each 3 times a day
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm the first 4 weeks then drop
Down to 3 am and pm for the last 2 weeks
4-8 Power chews-DAA 1 full dose every day (optional)
8-12 SARMS S4 25mg every other day ( optional)

Thanks for this dude! I pretty much figured I knew how to run it since I had run it when I was younger but all I had was that bottle and that was it but it worked! I lost bf and put on muscle and had no clue what I was doing. So now with what I know and we have here it should be awesome! It takes it a week or two to kick it. Like at the end of the 4 weeks I didn't want to stop it. I can't wait to run it

Yeah I figured three caps like the bottle says but I have time before this cycle to see what people say I'm on week three of pct after hella katana and I wasn't running those at the bottle doses

The stuff I had before I ran 3 a day then doubled it a day. Crazy gains but the sides were pretty crazy. But the stuff works.

Top Bottom