Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NSA lying: Government has copies of most email

Yes, they do surveillance of domestic communications. It's done about 25 minutes from my home. There's one building in ORNL that I'm not cleared in -- the NSA building.

Yes, they map social networks based on your emails and phone/texts. It's a great way to catch one guy and figure-out who all he's doing business with. And imagine for a moment if the suspect is using burners (disposable cell phones). All they need to do is find 1-2 people in the network who aren't using burners and they can map the entire user network.

Good times. We need to make sure and give the government more money so they can expand.

Yes, they do surveillance of domestic communications. It's done about 25 minutes from my home. There's one building in ORNL that I'm not cleared in -- the NSA building.

Yes, they map social networks based on your emails and phone/texts. It's a great way to catch one guy and figure-out who all he's doing business with. And imagine for a moment if the suspect is using burners (disposable cell phones). All they need to do is find 1-2 people in the network who aren't using burners and they can map the entire user network.

Good times. We need to make sure and give the government more money so they can expand.

Read an article that years ago Biden pushed to ban encrypted mail servers....might be the next thing to go....if they havent already.

Top Bottom