Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

November 5th Elite Windsor Cup Meet Up

so far off to rally support
but I'll be there
dunk will be flying in with jackangel in his suitcase
 
I would but I'll be in Basic training for the Special Forces. I'll be the Elite of Elite!!! :Chef: :tuc:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Lots of planning time Killahpoo :qt:

If I am dieting for 14 more weeks this can be a dam sticky for 14 weeks!


I know you are into shameless self promotion, but that is ridiculous and you know it. Remind me in 2 months and it's stickied.
 
KillahBee said:
I know you are into shameless self promotion, but that is ridiculous and you know it. Remind me in 2 months and it's stickied.

I know this meet-up shouldn't even be discussed for months. But, we should sticky it, because it's superqt.....superqt man.



She (and her vagina) is more important then the rest of us.
 
awittyusername said:
I know this meet-up shouldn't even be discussed for months. But, we should sticky it, because it's superqt.....superqt man.



She (and her vagina) is more important then the rest of us.
Dam straight :qt:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Mods can you sticky this? :qt:

I can make your entire body sticky.
 
I'd love to go, but have to work like no other.

Whiskey
 
:)
 
:wavey:

I can stay for the show, but might have to leave early if I bring the family. Lord knows I don't want my kids to know you people. :D :google:
 
EnderJE said:
:wavey:

I can stay for the show, but might have to leave early if I bring the family. Lord knows I don't want my kids to know you people. :D :google:
Bring the CPK and we will see if we can set up his first date with the BigDawg's little angel.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Bring the CPK and we will see if we can set up his first date with the BigDawg's little angel.
I just don't want to have him come home with her diapers in his back pocket....yet.
 
November 5th, too early for me to plan on but I'll keep it in mind. What happened to september contest?

And I've gotten a drinking invite from Bigdawg so I need time to get my drinking shoes back on.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
I am there, Ender keep you sons hands off my little angel or the sins of the son will be taken out on the father!!! :evil: ;)

Scots you know you and I will be putting back a few if you make it. ;)
 
The Bigdawg said:
I am there, Ender keep you sons hands off my little angel or the sins of the son will be taken out on the father!!! :evil: ;)

Scots you know you and I will be putting back a few if you make it. ;)


And hopefully by a few you mean a lot. :evil:

Just no Cosmos.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
And hopefully by a few you mean a lot. :evil:

Just no Cosmos.

Cheers,
Scotsman

to make you feel better I talk in terms of cases not bottles ;)

P.S. I DON'T DRINK COSMO'S!!!!!!!!!
 
The Bigdawg said:
to make you feel better I talk in terms of cases not bottles ;)

P.S. I DON'T DRINK COSMO'S!!!!!!!!!

First part is the truth with out a doubt man can drink! Seeing you two toss them back is going to be like the olympics of drinking. LOL

Second part I call bullshit on. ;)
 
so superqt, is this really gonna happen? i hope it's not one of those things that never pans out...is your show on for sho?
 
Gambino said:
so superqt, is this really gonna happen? i hope it's not one of those things that never pans out...is your show on for sho?
This is for sure 100% trainer says I am right on target to come in where I need to be so I am going to be there questions is are you?
 
superqt4u2nv said:
This is for sure 100% trainer says I am right on target to come in where I need to be so I am going to be there questions is are you?


if the meet was tommorrow i would go...i'm ready anytime, windsor is a lot closer than toronto

map.gif


this is where i live
 
superqt4u2nv said:
First part is the truth with out a doubt man can drink! Seeing you two toss them back is going to be like the olympics of drinking. LOL

Second part I call bullshit on. ;)


Make that special olympics of drinking and you'd be on the right track.

Maybe if he and I put up a united front we can thwart you and you're evil cosmo pushing. ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Make that special olympics of drinking and you'd be on the right track.

Maybe if he and I put up a united front we can thwart you and you're evil cosmo pushing. ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman

For hte last time I didn't drink no stinkin COSMO!!!!!! :worried:
 
The Bigdawg said:
For hte last time I didn't drink no stinkin COSMO!!!!!! :worried:


Man I am just saying that maybe the two of us together will have the power to look her right in the twins and say no to cosmos, divided we might fall.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Man I am just saying that maybe the two of us together will have the power to look her right in the twins and say no to cosmos, divided we might fall.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Please united you will fall. :qt:


:worried: Hope I still have some twins by the time this show happens.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
Please united you will fall. :qt:


:worried: Hope I still have some twins by the time this show happens.


Don't be so sure I can resist an awful lot of temptation.

If your legs look any better by the time it rolls around I won't notice if you have a head or not, those things are lethal hot.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Don't be so sure I can resist an awful lot of temptation.

If your legs look any better by the time it rolls around I won't notice if you have a head or not, those things are lethal hot.

Cheers,
Scotsman


LOL thanks Scotts and they are only going to get better!





;) ANOTHER ROUND OF COSMO'S BAR KEEP ;)
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LOL thanks Scotts and they are only going to get better!





;) ANOTHER ROUND OF COSMO'S BAR KEEP ;)


Just so you know I truly and deeply detest cosmos, now a lemon tini is a whole different ball game if it's made right.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Just so you know I truly and deeply detest cosmos, now a lemon tini is a whole different ball game if it's made right.

Cheers,
Scotsman
LMAO what is a lemon tini?
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LMAO what is a lemon tini?


It's like a lemon drop (shot), but you take lemons and coat them in sugar in a dish, then put some 151 or other high proof liquor on there, then light it and let is burn until the sugar starts to caramelize. Now squeeze the lemons into a shaker with ice, add citron or some other lemon vodka, and just a splash of sweet and sour. Run a lemon around the rim of a martini glass and coat it with sugar. Shake the tini pour and zest with lemon, and add a wedge to the rim.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
It's like a lemon drop (shot), but you take lemons and coat them in sugar in a dish, then put some 151 or other high proof liquor on there, then light it and let is burn until the sugar starts to caramelize. Now squeeze the lemons into a shaker with ice, add citron or some other lemon vodka, and just a splash of sweet and sour. Run a lemon around the rim of a martini glass and coat it with sugar. Shake the tini pour and zest with lemon, and add a wedge to the rim.

Cheers,
Scotsman
OMG that sounds good :p
 
superqt4u2nv said:
OMG that sounds good :p


Oh yeah, with the proper stuff available I will make you one if I get to come up there. Takes a lot of time to do the sugar thing so a lot of tenders just skip it and make a lemon drop and put it in a martini glass.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
superqt4u2nv said:
For shizzle my nizzle :qt:

Wow...just like that...without asking the cautionary questions. I like your sense of adventure. Now I'm definately not gonna use my hands to smear that oil all over you... :evil:
 
canadianhitman said:
Wow...just like that...without asking the cautionary questions. I like your sense of adventure. Now I'm definately not gonna use my hands to smear that oil all over you... :evil:
:lmao:
 
Top Bottom